Halloween Special 3/5

-"Chat Noir!!"- Akko screamed sitting up in her bed.

-"Chat... what?"- Lotte asked her confused.

Akko glanced at the girl -"You know,in miraculous, the boy that turn into a cat, Chat Noir, I'm gonna dress up like him"- Akko said excitedly standing up from the bed.

-"Don't you think, Ladybug fit you better?"- Lotte said remembering the show.

Akko thought for a while about it -"But I like Chat Noir"- She whimpered, pouting cutely.

-"I go with Lotte, Ladybug fits you better"- Sucy commented in her gloomy voice.

-"Fine, I'll go as Ladybug, and what about you guys? What are your costumes?"- Akko asked curious.

-"Maybe a bunny or a fairy"- Lotte said scratching her head.

-"A Mushroom"- Sucy answered non-interested.

Akko shook her head laughing, before standing up and walking toward the door.

-"Where are you going?"- both girl's asked in unison.

-"I'm going to pick a few things to make the costume"- She simply shrugged and walked out.

Meanwhile in the team room, the girl's had a similar arguement.

-"But I like ladybug!"- The girl whined for the fifth time.

-"But Chat Noir fits you better"- Hannah said crossing her hands.

-"I can't believe, I can't chose even the costume"- Diana said laying down in the bed -"But do you really think, It fits me better?"- She asked almost to herself.

-"Yes we do"- Barbara answered.

---Later that night---

-"Omg! Look at all those cool costumes!"- Akko squealed, walking through the center of people.

They where at the school costume party. (Wish I had in my school DX)

For some reason, Akko notice nobody had the same one, they were all differents.

Without looking forward she bumped into someone making her fall, with a loud thud.

-"Auch!..."- She screamed while rubbing her ass.

-"Can I help you Ma'Lady?"- A girl's voice could be heard, and she knew who it was.

She was about to argue, but the words never left her mouth, and her breathing hitched, watching her standing there, her blue eyes standing out by the black costume she had on.

-"Chat Noir"- She said, instead of saying her real name.

-"Ladybug"- The girl answered, a small sweet smile on her face, while streching her hand  for the brunette to take.

And she did so, Akko placed her hand on Diana's, who gently pulled her up, and closer to her, snaking her hands around the girl's waist.

-"Are you alright, Ma'Lady"- She smile, satirng at the girl's penetrating red eyes.

-"Uh... eh... um... y-yes"- She stuttered out.

-------

I haven't seen that serie yet, so I'm not sure if I did it alright...

Hope you guys like it anyways!! ♡

The last two, I'm gonna take a while, since they are not done yet, but as soon as I write them I'll update them.