Christmas Special 5/5

Akko leaned on the wall, as she moved one of her legs back and forth, she was shivering, but she didn't wanted to leave either.

She glanced at her watch, which read '11:26pm' she let out a sigh.

-"Why is she taking so much?"- She asked sadly looking at the door.

A few minutes it open, revealing the blonde she was waiting for.

-"Diana"- She slowly said, to gain her attention.

Diana's eyes lit up, but soon got worried -"Why don't you have your jacket? It was going to snow anytime"- the blonde said concerned.

Akko shrugged and smile, but you could see the girl shivering -"I was in a hurry and forgot my jacket"-

Diana lifted an eyebrow -"Why was so important that you had to rush without your jacket"- She said, while taking hers and putting it on the girl.

Akko blushed, without a word she took the girl's hand and pulled her toward the Christmas tree in the park close to them.

-"Well..."- She kneeled infront of the girl, looking straight to the girl's eyes and took the small box from her pant pocket -"Would you make me the happiest girl this Christmas and Marry me?"- She smile.

The moment the last word escaped her lips, it started to snow, and fireworks was heard not far from them.

Diana covered her mouth, her eyes cristalizing -"Y-yes"- She whispered.

-"Yes, yes, yes!"- She said after jumping on top of the girl making them both fall to the cold hard ground -"Yes"- She whispered again, closing the distance between them.