You won't escape

-"Akko!! Come back!"- Lotte said, running behind a squeaky brown mouse.

-"HELL NO!! I AM NOT TAKING THAT POTION, IT STINKS!!"- The called one said in a high squeaky voice screaming.

-"Ugh, but if you don't take it you won't be able to change back!!"- Lotte said in an exhausted tone, feeling her legs going weak.

-"DON'T CARE!!! THE LAST TIME I TOOK A STINKY POTION BY SUCY, I ENDED UP TURNING IN A MUSHROOM!!"- Akko stopped abruptly, stumbling with someone's shoes -"SORRY!!"- She squeaked, not looking behind.

-"Diana"- Lotte stopped running, placing her hands on her knees, trying to control her breathing.

-"What is the matter, Lotte?"- Diana asked in her usual stern voice, yet it was soft, being friends with them had given her a comfortable atmosphere to be around them.

-"Sucy gave Akko by accident a potion that wasn't finished, turning her into that mouse, and blocking her magic, we tried to gave her a cure for it, but it didn't smell that good, and her having bad memories about those smell, she kinda escaped, and I am not that fast"- Lotte finish taking a deep breath, before looking toward the direction her friend went.

-"I'll catch her"- Diana said taking out her wand -"Metamorphie Faciesse"- She turned into a cat, rushing behind the brunette, after hours of running behind the mouse, they finally got tired, giving Diana a chance to catch her, taking her by the back of the neck, feeling the mouse in her mouth stuggle to get free.

Diana walked toward the red team's room, letting go the mouse. Akko tried to rush away but Diana quickly placed her paw on top of Akko, not letting her run.

-"Lotte, Sucy"- Diana called out.

-"You know what, fuck you"- Akko mumble.

-"Watch your mouth"- Diana said, pressing down a bit.

I am so sorry sugarcubes!! For not being able to update, so I'm kinda in a hurry cuz' my internet may die, so I won't be able to update images with the parts I'll update, so for the moment there won't be. But I really didn't wanted to make you guys wait to much!