Love her voice

Akko had something missing, she didn't knew what it was, but she sure felt complete once she was beside Diana, which by now you should know, non of them shared words.

The brunette was talking with Sucy and Lotte about a new magic she was trying to accomplish, but she would alway fail in the last part, before a voice interrupted her.

-"Guys, do you hear that?"- Akko said glancing away from the girl, trying to pay attention to the song.

-"Hear what, Akko?"- Lotte asked tilting her head.

-"Someone is singing"- Akko asnwered making both girls look at each other.

-"You have finally gone crazy"- Sucy snickered, continuing walking.

Akko glanced at her friends letting out a scoff -"I'm not crazy"- She whispered, rushing toward the voice came from.

She satrted looking, the voice going louder and louder, it was a melody the girl have never heard before, but it sure was making her feel weak.

Once she got closer to the voice, it was in the empty ruined building of the major polar, she could notice a lonely girl sitting on the edge.

She slowly walked toward her,careful not to startle her, she sat a bit far, analizing the girl, noticing it was Diana.

-"Diana..."- she slowly trailed off, gaining the girl's attention, who had abruptly stopped singing.

-"A-Akko, D-Don't t-tell me you could hear it"- Diana stuttered out, fear on her eyes.

Akko not knowing if it was wrong -"Yeah, It is beautiful"- She said smiling.

-"No, no, no, you shouldn't be smiling, not even hearing me sing"- Diana freaked out, standing up on the edge.

-"Be careful!"- Akko screamed rushing toward her, when the girl almost fell, holding her tight to her body.

A low sob was heard making Akko concerned, and she glanced to the blonde -"Diana, what is the matter?"- she asked, cleaning the girl's cheek.

-"You wouldn't understand"- Diana said, her voice breaking even more and her cheek heating up.

-"Try me"- was the only thing Akko said, pushing slighlty the girl, so she was able to see her face more.

-"Is a curse, the person that can hear my voice while singing, is probably because one of us feel something for the other, but, I like to sing and if that person hears my voice again, it... it will die"- She cried out.

Akko not knowing what to say, just took the girl by the chin pulling her up -"Hey, hey, are you feeling something for me?"- Akko asked curious, her heart beating but at the same time breaking thinking about rejection.

Diana glanced at the girl's eyes and nodded, that was rnough to make Akko smile, pulling her slowly toward her -"If I were to die now, I would be glandly to die by that beautiful melody"- She said closing the gap between them.

Diana let a few more tear rush down her cheek -"If I sing again you'll die"- She sileny said, hating the fact that it was her fault she gained that curse"-

Akko shrugged -"Fine by me, but I really would at least heard that song again"- She smile looking at the sky.
-"You know, we can do a promise"- Akko said closing her eyes.

-"Yeah?"- Diana said mesmerizing the moment of how beautiful the brunette looked with the ray of the sun bathing her.

-"Why not hum the song? And I'll go out with you"- Akko smile, wanting to hear de melody again -"It won't be the same, but at least I wouldn't die"- She laughed, gaining a small smile from her.

-"I'm not even sure if that even woudl work"- Diana asnwered in disbelief.

-"Then why do yoi try it,like right now"- She said enthusiastically.

Diana tilted her head a bit and shook it, before closing her eyes, and huimming the song she liked, midway in the humming Akko stopped her, kissing her lips, closing herself her eyes.