Mad

-"Babe, c'mon, babe, I am sorry"- Akko begged, five feet away from her girlfriend, watching her putting on silver earring and bracelets.

-"Next time I say stop, you better do what I say"- Diana snarled out, finshing with a piercing on her tongue.

-"Babe, I already said I was sorry, I didn't mean to bite you so hard"- Akko cried out, wanting to get closer to the girl.

The brunette started walking side by side, trying to think what to say to her girl.

-"Too bad"- Diana sternly said, ignoring the whining of the vampired girl.

-"Please!! I can't take it anymore, you have been away from me like for five hours, and I already said I was sorry, I even brought you a gift"- Akko pointed to a box on the table.

-"Akko, how many times will I tell you, that your wolf friend is giving you bad advices, A FRICKING DEAD CAT IS NO GIFT FOR ANYONE!!"- Diana finish screaming walking toward a closed door a bit far from her.

-"Oh god, please not there"- Akko kept whining but the blonde didn't hear.

The blonde open the door, walking into a hallway of mirrors a chair in the end. She sat down and looked dead straight toward her girlfriend, not saying a words, watching the brunette falling to the ground, looking sadly at her.

Diana averted her eyes, hearing a groan from afar.