Random Fic 2

The brunette walked to her dorm, and sat Diana down.

-"Take off the jacket"- She demanded and the blonde shook her head.

-"Y-You won't like what you'll see"- Diana mumble, looking at the floor.

-"Diana, look at me"- Akko said kneeling in front of the blonde.

She shook her head again, and the brunette only groan, she placed her hand on the girl's cheek and pulled her into a kiss.

It was soft, gently, yet deep and passionate.

Diana pushed her away, but before she could argue, Akko had her lips on hers again, before breaking it and resting her foreheads together.

-"I want to help you, even if I don't like what I see, is something I am willing to handle"- Akko said softly, before pulling away, and slowly taking the girl's jacket off.

Diana was hesitant at the act, but didn't fight it, she gave in, giving the brunette the facility on taking the jacket.

Once the piece of clothes wasn't a bother Akko gasped, covering her mouth.

Diana's arms where covered in scars from her wrist, to her shoulder, some with blood still on them.

-"I told you, you wouldn't like it"- Diana said her voice breaking, before forcing a smile -"I am disgusting, I should leave"- She tried to stand but Akko pushed her back down.

-"No, No you ain't leaving"- She said standing up and snatching a towel, soaking it with water, before coming back and sitting on the bed beside the blonde, placing the girl's hand on her lap -"Why do you do it?"-

Diana glanced at the brunette who carefully started to clean up the blood -"Why do you care? I mean all I do is snap at you, bully you"- She said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

-"Cuz' I love you"- Akko simply answered a small genuine smile on her face.

Diana looked lost, her expression was blank, the brunette notice it and shook her head in disbelief.

-"You are smart, beautiful, and inside that though look you have, is a child who's heart beating happily, while admiring one of Shiny Chariot's concert, but my wonder is why something so brilliant and amazing, is so broken"- Akko added, finishing what she was doing, and picking some bandages and anti-bacterial cream to use.

She finish nursing the girl, and pushed her down in the bed, she laying beside her.

-"No matter what you say, no matter what you do, I can't, I won't leave your side"- Akko finish saying, snuggling into her.

Diana let out a sigh -"My mother died a year ago, been left only with my father and cousins"- She gulped -"my cousins bully me every chances thay have, and my father... well, he knows every part of my body..."- her voice cracked -"I fricking hate myself"- She cried hiding her face in Akko's neck.

The brunette didn't knew what to say, she had a knot in her throat -"Diana"- She simply said, once the blonde looked up, Akko pulled her into a kiss -"I'll help you get out of this, so please, please let me help you"- she pleaded.

Diana smile softly -"Only if you promise not to leave me after"- She said softly, sleep attacking her.

-"I wouldn't dare myself to do that, and if I ever do so, you can kill me"- Akko answered a smile on her face.

-"Is something I would make sure to do"- Diana smirked, kissing the brunette again and cuddling closer, falling to sleep with the girl's warm temperature.

Guys!! I am so sorry for the update of this fic earlier and taking it off after, I was kind of in the middle of a fight with my cat, and accidentaly updated it, and it wasn't finish.

I am pretty sorry, but here it is now!! Hope you like it!!

Is there any of the other chapters that you wish it had a second part??