He doesn't deserve her 1/2

-"Akko can you please take the order from table four and five?"- Lotte asked as she walked pass her with a few empty trays in hand.

-"Sure, I'll finish taking this order and pick those two after"- She said finish writing down and walking away toward the two tables in the four table there was a family of four, she took the order quickly, and told them she would be her waiter for the night.

Then walked to the number five, noticing a brunette guy sitting on the left chair.

-"Hey, goodnight, what would you like to order"- She asked thinking his green eyes were beautiful.

-"I'm with someone else, so could you wait a few, but I want..."- He said is order, with a sweet smile.

-"My apologies, I had to do something"- A girl's voice made Akko look up.

'I think I love blue better than green' she thought to herself as she watched a blonde sit on the right chair.

-"Well, Ma'am, what will be your order"- Akko asked not taking her gaze from the blonde.

The blonde looked up at the boy -"What did you ask for Andrew?" - She asked curious.

He calmly told her, and she nodded -"I want this..."- She said her order and Akko nodded writing down the order.

Akko walked to the counter placing the three orders before looking back at the blonde.

-"Why is she with him? She can do better than that" Akko said not noticing her two friends beside her.

-"Who knows, he might be worth for her"- Lotte said glancing back at him the at Akko.

Akko let out a sigh continuing with her work.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~♡

Three months later, Akko got used on seen the couple come to the restaurant.

By now she knew the girl's name was Diana, and she would always be happy when the blonde walked in.

But this time something wasn't right.

-"Is been four hours and she is still alone"- Akko asked concerned, glancing at the girl while cleaning up a table.

-"Maybe he got stuck on work or something"- Sucy said beside her as she was taking the order of the table on the side.

-"Can you do something for me?"- Akko asked looking and the purple haired girl.

Sucy lifted her eyebrow -"Do I have a choice?"- She asked in disgust knowing the answer.

-"Nop, here take this with you"- Akko said handing her the tray with dirty plates and cups.

Sucy scoff watching her friend walk to the table of the blonde.

-"Hey"- Akko said softly not wanting to startle the girl.

The blonde looked up, quickly cleaning a few tears that were running down her cheeks.

-"H... hey"- She stutter, looking nervous.

-"Are you alright?"- Akko asked her tone delicate and low, expecting an answer.

Diana nodded not saying a word, playing with her shirt's end.

-"I'm not gonna push it, can I seat here? Or is there somebody coming?"- Akko asked wishing the girl to say there wasn't anybody.

Diana shook her head -"Nobody is coming"- She said.

Akko nodded, and sat in front of her, at first she just stayed analyzing the girl, before letting out a sigh noticing the black finger prints on the girl's neck.

-"Nobody is an open book"- Akko started, watching as Diana lifted her head, hearing every single word the girl said -"And I know I am doing something wrong with this, but I have been watching you, all this time ever since you first came, and I can tell without even saying a word, you are not alright"- Akko finish, leaning on the table, and pushing aside the hair off the girl's neck.

Diana tensed, watching Akko's action, as she felt the soft touch on the girl. Akko abruptly pushed herself away from her, and left without saying a word. The blonde was left confused, not knowing what to said.

-"Akko! You can't do that, you shift haven't finish!"- Diana heard someone else's voice, she looked up watching Akko without her apron, a smile across her face.

-"Princess, will you come with me?"- She asked a sweet smile on her face but a weird look on their eyes.

Diana slowly nodded and stood up, Akko quickly took the girl's hand and rushed toward the door.

-"Akko! You are going to get in trouble if you do it!!"- Lotte's voice could be hear.

Akko just smiled and left the building, going toward her car, she open up the passanger car for Diana, waiting for her get in. After closing the door, she walked toward the driver seat.

-"There is just one thing I want to ask you"- Akko said, looking toward Diana -"Where is Andrew?"-