I'm not gay... I was wrong

-"Soo... Diana do you like somebody?"- Hannah started trying to start a new conversation.

Diana glanced up from her tea cup and lifted a eyebrow -"No, why do you ask?"- She asked in a serious tone.

-"For no reason, I mean, I have never heard you speak about a guy or something"- Barbara said, continuing what Hannah started.

-"As a matter of fact, I don't need anybody to accomplish my dreams, it would be a burden"- She said coldly -"Beside, we are in a all girl school and I am not gay, no offence"- She finish looking at her friends and taking a sip of her tea.

Hannah and Barbara looked at each other and nodded.

A blowing up noise was heard from afar and then a scream, they all glanced toward the noise seeing three girls, with their clothes covered in dust, and their faces dirty, they were smiling but at the same time arguin.

Diana stayed looking at the one yelling.

The girl cleaned her face, and Diana's eyes went wide, her heart beating fast and her belly feeling weird, the brunette glanced toward where Diana was and at the moment their eyes meet, Diana was stricken.

Diana started to look all around the floor.

-"What are you looking for, Diana?"- Hannah asked.

The blonde lifted her head and looked at the brunette, before glancing back at the floor.

-"My heterosexuality, I think it just fell"-