I'm sorry!

-"It was all my fault"- Akko said as she stood on the edge of the tower looking down, to the ground.

Watching with tears tremming down her face the school building destroyed below, then to the sky as the dragon flew around the sky, then glanced to her back seeing the stone broken.

-"The spell went so wrong, I'm so sorry I didn't hear your words Diana"- She said as she closed her eyes.

Remembering her friends and her crush, being in the same room as she casted the spell, failing, but that fail was so wrong, she didn't meant to kill them all, she didn't wanted nothing of that.

-"This is just a dream, right?"- She cried out to nobody, she picked her wand from the floor, casting a time spell.

She have used it a lot of times, but they all finish in the same moment, seen her friends die because of her over and over again.

After she casted the last spell she went toward the time she first meet Diana.

After she finish speaking about Chariot her face went serious knowing Diana was about to argue with her, she stood up, and was the first to walk toward Diana.

-"I know ho wthis conversation will go, and I don't care what you are going to say, I'll kill you if you get closer to me"- She said in a whisper just for her to hear, clenching her hand on her heart as she felt it crumble with every word she said.

How couldn't she feel hurt? She is pushing away the person she cares the most just to save her.

After time passed by, non of the girl spoke, and Akko was again on the edge of the tower looking down to the school ground, it was alright.

-"Akko, what are you doing up here"- A stern voice said from behind her.

Akko turned around knowing who it was, and sadly smile to Diana -"I'm so sorry what I said back then"- She said backing away more, feeling her feets almost in the air -"Always have been in love with you"- She finish letting herself fall.

Her tear where escaping her eyes, goind up as she fell, noticing Diana with a scared expression, going after her wigh her broom.