Strip club

Akko would go every friday night to this strip club in the hidden heart of the town.

She would go, and come out with a one night stand, but it all changed when a blonde blue straped haired girl started working on that place.

It was hard for the brunette to even say hi to the blonde, which was weird since she really didn't care what they thought about her.

Akko glanced from the bar counter to the girl, that was dancing with the pole, as she observed every single movement the girl gave, it made the brunette's body heat up, feeling a trubbing in between her legs.

-"Girl! Please hand me one again"- Akko said to the bartender asking another of the shots she had been drinking.

-"Don't you think is better to just walk to her, than to drink every time you heat up"- The orange haired girl said handing her a cup.

-"Oh shut it Amanda, is not easy"- Akko whined gulping down the shot, looking back at the scenary, only to see that the blonde was no longer on the stage.

She desperatly glanced through the place, looking for a certain blonde, who have dissapeared from her camp of view.

-"Who are you looking for?"- A seductive voice made a rush rush down the brunette's spine.

Akko slowly started to turn around, wishing it wasn't who she thought it was.

-"Fuck"- She mumble meeting the blue bright eyes that was the cause of her frustated sex desire.

-"Me"- the blonde finish a smirk on her face -"So you are the one every girl have told me that has her eyes on me"- she asks, while asking Amanda a drink.

-"N-no"- Akko stuttered out not being able to broke their gaze, watching how Diana the blonde would occasionaly glance at the girl's lips.

-"Here Diana"- Amanda said handing the girl a cup.

Diana said her thanks and gave it to Akko, whichbthe girl just shook her head.

-"It is bad to not accept and offer"- Diana mumble, getting closer to the girl.

Akko's breath stopped, and her cheek was warm enought to burn someone, if that was even possible.

Diana side smile and lifted the cup to the girl's lips, who opened them unconsiesly, still looking at the girl's eyes.

After giving her a sip of the cup, Diana drank the rest, backing away, letting Akko let a heavy deep sigh out, before holding her breath again, feeling the blonde pulling her.

-"I'll use the private room"- Diana said to one of the bodyguards, who only nodded, letting them pass.

The blonde pushed Akko to a chair, tying her hands in the back -"You can't touch and for what I have heard, you intent to usually broke that rule"- Diana smile innocently, before a devilish smile made his way on her face.

Akko gulped, watchin the girl taking of the short dress she had, leaving her only on her black undergarments.

Diana closed the distance between them, seductively dancing a bit far, before lap dancing on the girl.

The brunette started to feel nervous, her mouth dry and her heart beat was no longer stop, instead it started to race, that she thought it would come out of her chest, her ladyhood started trubbing, wanting to feel more of the blonde, who's eyes have darken and her smirk hasn't vanished.

-"You know, I hava had my eyes on you since I started working here, it gets me on, every time I notice you staring at me"- Diana whisper in the girl's ear, cupping the brunette's cheek, pulling her up and closer, their lips brushing a bit, but soon pulling away, continuing the dance.

Akko bitted down her lips, the urge of touching the blonde growing even more -"This is going to make me go crazy"- She whispered watching Diana lean down in front of her, before going up again with the rythm of the song.

After the dance finished Diana smule inocently untying the girl -"I have to keep working"- She said kissing the girl's cheek, winning a dissapointed look of the brunette.

-"Don't be sad, call me another time, I would gladly go to your house"- Diana winked looking down with her eyes and the brunette's stomach.

Akko tilted her head and once she glanced down, she saw that the blonde have written her number digits on the girl -"When... how did she do that?"- She smiled to herself.