Full moon

Diana looked outside, watching the full moon, before averting her eyes toward her girlfriend.

-"Akko, is time"- she said, her eyes turning yellow, her iris becoming tinner.

Akko placed her cup down, nodding and standing up from the couch.

They walked toward the guest room, an empty room with just a few thing, and a metal pole on the ground. Diana sat in the middle of them, Akko looking sadly at her girlfriend, started tying chains on her.

-"Do you need something? Want any pillows? Do you wish for me to stay?"- Akko asked concerned, looking at the blonde's blue wolf a like eyes, and her teeths appearing.

She shook her head -"Can you stay? Please"- Diana made her pupoy dogs eyes.

-"Who can say no to that face"- Akko said leaning and placing a kiss on the nose, before walking out of the room, and picking up her cup and book, before walking back and sitting right beside her girl, leaning in.

-"You are scared?"- Akko softly asked, watching white hair appear on the girl's body.

-"Y... yeah"- Diana groaned out, before letting out whinning noises, her appearence changing toward a werewolf.

Akko kept reading, trying to not let herself be affected by the cries of her girlfriend.

After a while the whine of the girl stopped, being replaced by the howls of a wolf. Akko stood up, looking at her pup.

-"Can you shut up? The neighbors are going to kill me"- Akko argued, looking at the girl's face.

Diana whined, putting on her puppy dog eyes again.

-"Please, don't, you know I can't"- Akko said, trying to not be affected by it.

In the end, Akko let her go, but before she could speak, Diana had already left the room breaking the window in the process.

-"Diana!!"- Akko screamed facepalming herself, walking out of the house.

She walked down the street looking for her girl, screaming for her.

-"Here pup, come on, Diana!!"- She screamed, before watching her friend out picking a few boxes.

-"Hey Akko, your pet ran away again?"- Lotte's voice sounded goffy.

Akko nodded -"Yeah, something like that"- She answer before waving goodbye.

-"Well be careful, there is soemthing out there killing pets"- Lotte said.

Akko awkwardly laughed, nodding again and rushing toward the forest.

She kept walking hearung a noise of bone cracking, she walked toward the noise, seeing the white haired wolf.

-"Diana is me, Akko"- the brunette said, watching at Diana slowly walking toward her, growling.

As Akko was about to make a step closer, Diana jumped growling.

The brunette open her eyes, watching she was pushed to the side and a wolf cry was heard. She quickly stood up from the ground, watching her girl on the floor, her back paw stuck on a bear trap, making her bleed.

Akko quickly ran toward her, opening carefully that trap, and freeing her.

-"Can you walk?"- She asked watching her almost falling, she stood beside the injured leg, holding her up.

They walked back to the house, Akkotaking her to their room, and taking care of her paw. After finishing she climbed up on the bed, and cuddle up to the wolf.

The next morning Diana tried to move -"I'll make breakfast today"- she said, before feeling a wave of pain rush through her body, making her scream in pain.

Akko chuckle, turning aroun and looking at her girl -"I'll make breakfast, you can wait here pup"- She said, giving a small kiss on the cheek, and standing up.