Soulmate

Akko sat in front of her mirror, looking at herself with a sad smile, her eyes reflecting emptyness in her.

-"Akko why do you look so sad"- a blonde asked her, getting closer, stopping right behind the brunette.

Akko lifted her head, her eyes reflected happiness but soon a flash of realization hit her, vanishing the happiness in once had.

Diana knew what had happen, but she kept quite, slowly moving the girl's hair and caressing it.

-"Everyone is making fun of me"- she said lifting her hand and showing her small finger, a broken red string on it -"They say I'll never have a soulmate, they say mean things to me and it hurts"- Akko let a tear escape her eyes.

Diana looked broken, knowing she can't do anything about it, it was her fault after all.

-"Is going to be alright, I bet there is someone out there to love you, the way you are supposed to be"- Diana said, each and every word affecting her more.

She understood her hurt, she was feeling it too and it was worst, because she watched not being able to help her.

-"I don't think that will ever happen, I mean, what happen to the person that was on the other side of the string? It broke from nowhere, that day I felt so hurt I did know what to do"- Akko started her voice breaking more and more, standinh up from her bed, letting herself fall hiding her face with pillow.

-"Is going to be alright, I promise"- Diana told her -"I'll go, and give you some time, you can call me anytime you want, I'll always be here"- Diana said glancing at the girl on the bed 'I wish I didn't die so soon, It hurts seeing her like that' Diana thought looking at her own hand, a broken red string on it.

-"I'm sorry"- she whispered before disappearing from the place.