Revenge

-"My love for you is never in doubt"- Diana whispered placing a hand on the gravestone, where her girlfriend lied -"And my courage have finally found his way free, tho I fear not, I'll revenge you until my last breath"- She finish, turning around and walking away.

She drove to her house, a gun in her hand, and a metal tube in the other.

-"Tho this could be a crime, but it would be worth it"- She said to herself.

Her father was walking through the hallway stoping right in front of the door toward the living room, watching her daughter, noticing the gun and the tube.

-"Diana calm down, what is the matter?"- His father said, fearing her daughter.

Diana looked at the gun, lifted it and pointed it toward him -"Once you told me that no matter how much we beg, life could be a cruel place, didn't you?"- she said quickly pointing at his leg, pressing the trigger.

He fell in the floor, a bullet on his leg, his scream of pain, wasn't satisfiying the girl, but she wanted more.

-"You know, I have grown father, pain is part of me, courage have consumed the fear I had, my emotion, can be easily hide?"- She walked toward him, and made the tube swing hitting him in the bullet injury.

His cried getting bigger.

-"My, my, you can't close your eyes, look, look what you have turned me into, hope you are glad father"- She said in a sinister voice, making the tube swing again, this time hitting his face.

-"Do you feel it? The pain in you body, can you feel it?"- She asked pressing the tube in the bullet injury -"This is not even half of what I have felt all this two years, remember that night?"- she leaned toward him -"That precious night, where my innocent girlfriend had died because of you?"- She placed the gun toward his head -"I did learn you lesson father, I know what is life now, I hope you be happy"- She sweetly said -"And burn in hell"- She finish her expression changing to a serious one, and pulling the trigger.

She left the house, her clothes still stained in blood, she got into her car, dialing an ambulance.

-"Yes, Excuse me, there is somebody dead in..."- She gave the direction of the house, before hunging up and throwing his father phone out to the street, before driving away.

She drove to Andrew's house this time, she didn't care at all her clothes, she walked in, a maid saw her and was about to ask her if she was alright but Diana wasn't even thinking, she just passed right beside her not even blinking.

She open walked toward the livingroom finding both guys sitting on the couch.

-"Oh, hi guys,have you heard? Mrs. Cavendish is dead"- She said calmly, taking out her gun, and pointing at them -"Tell why should I let you live?"- she asked a smirk on her face, with a poker expression.

-"Oh my god, Diana"- Frank said almost falling from the couch.

Andrew's skin was turning white, fear consuming his body.

-"That the expression I like"- She said noticing them.

-"Once you start a game, it end when is game over, in other words kill or be killed, right?"- She said -"You guys played the game, you have kill, now
You'll be killed"- She finish pressing the trigger twice, one in his heart another in his head.

-"Tell me Andrew, what can be worst? The pain someone have to keep going in life, or death"- She asked.

-"Diana, this is a crime you can't do this!"- he said, trembling.

Diana scoff -"Do you think I care? Do you think you guys cared about my girlfriend?"- She pointed her gun toward him -"Say hi to my father"- she finish.

The last gun shot could be heard, before she walked away, the maid's that saw have already rushed out of the place.

-"This is the police! Hand in the air where I can see them"- the sirens of the police car's were invading the place.

Diana was expressionless a small smile on her face, she lifted her hands with her gun.

A police officer walked toward her, taking her gun away and placing cuff on her wrist.

-"I don't regret anything I just did"- She finish saying, her smile turning into a smirk.

So this is the sequel to the 'Is not a dream' since they have asked me to kill him. So hope you like it.

Anyhow, should I stop updating this book once I reach 75 parts, or keep going?