Playing Doctor

Diana was walking down the hallway, her wand making a faint light to illuminate her, looking around watching nothing was out of place.

Letting out a sigh, she passed in front of a window stopping in her tracks and looking at the sky.

It was filled with stars, faint lights and strong lights, after a while of appreciating it, a shooting star appear.

Making her whisper to herself -"I wish I could see it with her"- She closed her eyes, before opening them again and continued walking.

Arriving at the red teams dorm, she could hear a rocus from inside, making her lean on the wall and hear the problem.

-"Sucy! Will you stop doing that! You are making mushroom appear in all the room!"- Lotte's squeaky voice said, a note of fear on it.

-"It ain't my fault! Stop screaming at me! Akko was the one at fault I told her not to touch it!"- Sucy screamed back a bit furious.

-"Hey! Hey! Hey! You know how I am! In other words the fault is yours for leaving the potion there!"- Akko argue back.

-"Akko! Stop it you too! Ugh! You are going to sleep outside until Sucy and I get this done!"- Lotte said before taking the empty bottle from the brunette's hand and pushing the girl out of the room.

Diana watched how the brunette got kicked out of her own dorm, lifting an eyebrow at them.

-"D-Diana, what are you doing here?"- Akko asked nervously after having the door close right on her face.

Diana shook her head and pushed herself out of the wall -"How can you always have new injuries on yourself"- She let out a sigh -"Come with me, I'll take you to the nursery room"- She finish walking away.

Akko slowly walked behind the blonde, touching her bleeding nose and watching her scratched hands.

Diana glanced toward Akko her heart making a beat, as she watched the brunette's cute face.

They arrived at the nursery room, walking in, Diana told the girl to take a seat, while looking for some bandages, alcohol, and some napkins.

Akko looked at the blonde who started to walk toward her, setting down the things on a table, Diana gently picked the girl's hand carefully not to hurt her.

-"D-Diana, y-you don't have..."- She was cut off, by the girl's blue piercing eyes.

-"Shush, just let me take care of it"- She gently said in a sweet tone, taking out the napkins and wetting it with alcohol -"Is going to sting a little"- She said passing it on the girl's hand, as delicate as possible.

Akko flinched, bitting down her lips not allowing herself to cry out, Diana notice it and took the opportunity to lean up and kiss the girl on the cheek.

The brunette stopped in track, her cheeks heating up while still feeling the warm from the girl's kiss.

-"Why...?"- She trailed off, not sure if she wanted to ask or not.

Diana shrug and after slowly blowing the cuts, she picked the bandages and started to cover the girl's hand, she placed another soft kiss on the hand before looking up with a smile on her face.

The brunette lifted an eyebrow in confusion, watching how Diana took one of the clean napkins and cleaned the blood from her nose.

After Diana finish, she stood up taking the things with her to place them where she found them. Akko stood up from the bed, walking up toward Diana, waiting for the girl to turn around.

When the blonde turned around she was caught with a soft sensation on her own lips, watching Akko leaning in made her face go red.

Akko leaned away -"I-I hope t-this is enough to say my thanks to you"- She nervously said before walking out of the room, leaning on the wall outside trying to calm her heart down.