Flowers

Akko had a huge crush on the blonde girl that sat infront of her in class, the one that would have the highest score in all school, the popular one, well yeah that one, Diana Cavendish was her name.

She decided in the last year of school to act on those feelings, and what better way than to spoil the most beautiful girl in school than with flowers.

-"What kind of flower should I get her?"- Akko asked both of her friends as she would occasionally glance at the girl that was sitting a few tables away from them.

-"White roses?"- Lotte suggested glanced at the brunette with a smile.

-"Are you sure?"- Akko asked doubtful.

-"Mmm..."- Sucy glanced at the blonde, watching how the girl would also occasionally glance toward them -"I think liliths would fit her better"- She said with a smile, going back to continue reading her book about mushrooms.

Akko glanced at the purple light haired girl, them back toward the blonde.

-"I'll try the roses first,then the liliths"- She said with a small smile.

The brunette the next day had woken up earlier, dressing up and quickly leaving her dorm, it was still dark, but she didn't mind at all, she rushed toward town, leaving throughout the Ley line, and rushing to find a flower shop, after one hour of looking she indeed find it, surprisingly it was open. She let out a sigh of relief, letting herself take a breath.

-"H-hey"- She said as she entered the place, yearning a warm smile from a young lady.

-"Good morning, what brings a cute girl like you at this time of hours?"- The woman said, placing a few of the flowers on their places.

Akko blushed slightly -"I-I came to buy a bouquet of white roses"- She nervously said, scratching the back of her head.

-"Mmm..."- The woman said, lifting an eyebrow while looking for the flowers, placing them on the counter. -"I wonder who is the lucky person"- She smile taking a small card and a pencil.

Akko looked up and smile -"To a gorgeous girl named Diana Cavendish"- She said a blush tainting her cheeks.

-"Very well, here you go"- She said handing her the roses, Akko paid and took them walking away.

At school, she entered her classroom, it was silent since nobody was there yet, she looked for Diana's chair and slightly brushed her finger on the desk, she placed the bouquet on it and rushed out of the room.

She leaned on the wall, beside her dorm door, waiting for Sucy and Lotte since it was almost time for the bell to rang.

-"So what were you doing out so early?"- Lotte said as she open the door, adjusting her red belt.

-"I went to buy the flowers, now come before she arrive"- She said wanting to see the girl's reaction.

Both of her friend chuckle and nodded rushing behind the girl. Akko entered the classroom and sat on her chair, indeed there was a few students there but non of the blue team, after a few minutes of the arriving, Diana and the others entered the room, the girl hasn't still seen to her desk, gaining a push on the side signalling her to see forward.

Diana glanced at it, staying paralyzed on her step, as she glanced around the room, trying to find something on their looks, a hint that would said who it was, but nothing, evading the brunette's eyes.

She closed the distance, and picked up the bouquet, letting the scent fill her nostril, as a smile crept his way on the girl's lips.

-"They smell good, I wonder who send them"- She giggle sitting down, but soon finding herself a bit disappointing, by not finding a name in the card except hers.