Call me Daddy

You already know my name
But tonight, I want you to call me daddy
You're not alone anymore (oh)

Diana smirked, hungrily looking at Akko's back, who stood beside a table not far from her, speaking with her friends.

She had a black dress that hugged her on the right places, leaving the back exposed in a V form, stoping on the lowest part of it.

Oh what would you do if I came up behind you
Standing there with your friend
Gave you a smack on your ass

The blonde could control herself anymore, pushing herself of the stool she sat, drinking down the last liquid on her cup, before directing her body to the brunettes.

Once reaching it, the girl slapped her, as her hand made contact with the brunette's ass, Akko let out a squeak.

Started licking my lips and telling you that
You got a real nice body, let me take you home
Can I hit it from the back?

-"Hey little kitty"- Diana whispered huskily in the girl's ear, brushing -feather like- her finger tips up the girl's back, making her victim shiver at her touch.

-"Diana, don't tease me"- Akko said in a husky voice, trying to ignore her friends, that were looking her weird.

Let me show you how it feels for a girl
Hey, let me, let me be the man

Tell me what you drinking and I'mma buy you more

-"I want to do you so bad right now"- The blonde said, leaning down and biting the girls shoulder.

Akko moaned, covering her mouth with a hand, while the other gripped the blonde's hand.

-"Y-You are turning me on"- She huffed out, before picking her cup and gulping the remaining off.

Diana smirked again, pulling Akko away from the table, toward the bar, buying the girl another drink.

Akko gladly took it, her eyes darkening a bit, as she drinked the warm liquid, her eyes darted toward the blonde checking her out.

I want you kinda tipsy before I take you home
When I get you there baby I'll be in control
When I get what I want you believe yeah, Pack up all your things and go

After a few more drinks Akko was getting tipsy, she looked at Diana and leaned toward her, in an attempt to kiss her on the lips, failing as her lips ended on her cheeks, because the blonde had looked away.

-"Oh, no My little kitten, I'll be in control this time"- Diana husked out, taking the brunette and walking out the building

They arrived at the blonde's apartment, once the walked inside, Diana quickly pinned the brunette to the wall, kissing her hard, making her moan.

The broke the kiss, looking for air, Akko gripped her hand in the blonde's hair, going back to kissing. Diana smile into the kiss, lifting up the brunette and walking toward the bed room.

I'mma be the man, you can be the girl
Follow my demands, obey my every word
Shake that ass for me, and let me see you work
Baby boy tonight, the roles are reversed

-"You'll do what I tell you"-Diana groaned out, abruptly throwing the girl to the bed.

-"Yes, Diana"- Akko gasped out.

Diana's eyes darkened -"Oh kitty, no, that's not a way to call your mommy"- She cooed out, sitting on the bed, signalling the brunette to come.

Akko nodded and crawled toward her, before being pulled to the girl's lap, laying on top of it.

-"You'll be punish, for being such a naughty girl, you have me turned on, all night"- Diana groaned out, traveling her hand from the girl's back, down her ass, sqeezing it a bit, then reaching the end of the dress, pulling it up, revealing the girl's ass.

-"How do you call me?"- Diana asked smacking the girl hard.

-"Mommy"- Akko mumble out, pain and pleasure rushing all over her body.

-"I can't hear you"- She smacked her again.

-"Mommy!"- Akko screamed out, bitting down her lips.

Diana smacked her again, only to hear the girl's scream.

You're not alone anymore (now) call me daddy
(Yeah)
You're not alone anymore ('cause) I'm your daddy
You're not alone anymore (now) call me daddy
(Yeah)
You're not alone anymore ('cause) I'm your daddy

-"Stand"- Diana demanded and Akko obeyed, slowly standing up, away from the blonde.

-"Strip"- She demanded again, out shivered a bit, watching Diana's cold stare on her, checking her out, she did as she was told.

Once naked, Diana stood up, walking toward the brunette, placing her hand on the girl's body, slowly and agonizing, roaming over it.

She continue walking toward her drawer, taking out a strap on, she took of her clothes and put it on, moaning a bit, as the inner part entered her.

She walked back to the brunette, standing right infront of her -"Suck"- She pointed down.

Akko shook her head a bit, but kneeled down, putting it into her mouth, sucking on it, while ocassionaly glancing up watching the blonde hold back a moan, by the movement the brunette made.

Now what you say if my hands got away
Started feeling all over your chest
You keep telling me no, no
But I keep on like you're telling me yes

Diana pushed the brunette away -"Stand"- She demanded again.

The brunette obeyed once again, but was pushed down to the bed, leaving her legs hanging.

-"Oh, no, no, please don't"- Akko cried.

Diana smirked and moved fordward, entering the girl's back hole, making her scream out in pain, after a few more moves it started turning into a moan.

-"D- Mommy, ha-rder!"- Akko pleaded, this time it was Diana who obeyed, imcrising her rythm, and going deeper.

She moved her hand from her ass, to her waist, pulling her back as she went fordward.

-"Ahhh!"- Akko moaned out, signalling she came, Diana rolled her eyes, breathing heavily, before pulling it out and spreading the girl's leg more, without giving her time to rest she entered again, this time her front, she pulled her again by the waist, the brunette's moan becoming louder, gripping the sheets hard.

Diana gripped with one hand the girl's hair, and the other still on her waist.

Then I look into your eyes
Tell you don't be shy baby I'm the best
Let me show you how it feels for a girl
Are you ready for this step?

Diana made the brunette come again, before pulling out, and taking the strap off, turning around the girl who was a huffing mess, who closed her eyes.

-"Na, na, na, the night is still young, I am not letting you sleep, you won't be able to stand tomorrow"- Diana husked out, getting on top of the brunette and kissing her hard.