Christmas

-"Girls! You came!"- Akko screamed welcoming the green team to their dorm.

-"Of course we would is not like we had anything to do"- Amanda said punching the girl softly on the shoulder and walking toward the brunette's bed.

Contanze made a thumbs up and a stanbot walked in with a few gifts on top.

-"You can place them there"- Akko pointed to the small tree beside the bed.

And Jasminka walked in with her bag of chips, and a few boxes with treats in them.

-"The blue team is also coming"- Akko announced closing the door behind them, and walking toward her bed sitting beside Amanda.

After a few minutes the blue team knocked on the door, and Akko stood up from her place and walked to a box on top of the desk, taking out a blue ribbon then continue to the door.

She open it and greeted Barbara and Hannah, but she just looked at Diana, signaling her to stay where she was, after letting the duo in, she closed the door behind her, staying alone with the blonde.

-"Hi~"- She said in a sweet low voice, walking toward the blonde.

-"Hey"- The blonde said in a low voice too, looking directly at her favorite pair of red eyes.

Diana didn't notice when Akko started tying the ribbon in her neck, as she was concentrated in the girl.

Akko closed the distance giving her a quick yet sweet kiss at the girl, before pulling away and walking toward the door.

-"What is this for?"- Diana asked now noticing the ribbon, and feeling it with her fingers.

Akko glanced behind her, looking at the girl up and down before shrugging and looking forward.

-"That is to open my gift later"- She said in a teasing tone, before opening the door.

Diana's mouth was wide open, her face red, realizing what she meant, looking at the girl in front of her speechless.