Pick up lines ver. 4

Diana walked to the city, wanting to go to the new Tea shop, that had open. A smile appeared on her face, when a familiar girl came out of a magic shop, with her two friends.

She looked at the brunette up and down, biting her lips by the clothes Akko was wearing, to good for her own good.

-"Oh Good heavens"- Diana whispered.

She walked toward her taking her by the hand and turning her around, making her go quiet as soon as the brunette realized who was the one pulling her.

-"Are your pants made of MacBooks running PhotoBooth because I can totally see myself in them"- Diana smirked, looking at the girl up and down now being more close.

-"Diana, stop speaking like that, I don't understand shit when you speak like a nerd"- Akko said, blushing since she did understand a few of the words.

-"Fine, I'll say it easier, come to my room later, and I'll show you why the Big Bang isn't just a theory"- Diana smiled wide looking at the girl's face got even more redder, even her ears were covered, punching her softly by the embarrasment.

Sucy filming everything, knowing it will be useful later, and Lotte squealing like a fan girl, while screaming -"Diakko for life!"-

Boi, Don't jugde me in this one, I have never in my life heard or seen this pick up line before xd... enjoy!