Genocide

-"You'll give me the back, once you see me fall, but I will laugh at your face once you see me up, I don't mind at all, laugh all you want, but you'll beg for mercy once I am the one laughing"- Akko said in greethed teeths, as she saw all her friends and classmates giving her the back, as she laid in the floor.

She stood up, and rushed away, not without seeing each and every kid's face.

Years passed and she came back, she changed, there was no longer a sweet innocent smile on that face, the was no longer hope in those eyes, there was no longer regret in her memories, there was no longer nervousness in those step, and most of all there was no love in her heart.

She felt nothing for others, she was cold hearted. She appeared again, her smile was replaced with a spychopath smirk, her eyes were filled with a lifeless gaze, her memories were satiesfiying, there was written revenge in her steps and most of all there was hate filling her heart.

Her hands were stained with red a knife in her hand -"Please, don't, I'm so sorry for what I did!"- -"I regret everything!"- -"I'm to young to die"-

-"Unbelievebable, you are begging!"- Akko laughed, it was a sickening laugh, but it would quickly die down, when she let her knife meet with the voice owner.

She had already killed a more than a half of the academia's students, even the ones that where her old friends, she didn't gave them a chance.

-"You have came to far, with this little ruckus of yours, you have killed a lot of innocents, and yet you still are walking, I'm going to put a stop to this"- a girl's furious voice said.

Akko glanced up -"Innocents? Darling, nobody is, do you know why I am like this? Do you even know how dead I am inside because of them!? No, you don't"- She said in a crazy furious tone, walking closer to the girl.

The blonde was trembling, scared to dead, but she wasn't going to back away.

Akko got closer -"I wonder"- She only said, placing her knife on the girl's cheek -"I'll leave you around for a bit"- She smirked, making a cut on her  staining the knife yet again with blood, pulling it away, and slowly licking it, feeling the sour metalic taste of it, before turning around, rushing the knife on the wall, making this make a horrible noise as she walked toward her next victim.

The blonde fell to the floor, her legs weak, her heart beathing, and for the first time -"I am fucked"- She cursed.