At last

Akko and Diana looked around watching all the magic around them.

-"At last we defeted it"- Akko said, her heart pouding, looking in awe the the ground, still holding Diana tight from behind.

Diana nodded, smiling and feeling her body tense as Akko hugged her.

-"I'll make the move"- She said.

-"Huh?"- Akko looked at Diana, scared by the blonde moving around -"D... Di... ana! I'll fall!"- Akko said, clenching her hands now on the broom.

Diana chuckle, turning her body around looking at Akko.

-"Have I ever told you how much I love you eyes?"- Diana said, looking at the girl's eyes, like if she was looking for something, and indeed she was, as soon as Akko put all of her attention at the blonde, Diana's reflection appear on them, signalling her she could continue -"I felt something, when we were using the shiny rod together, I... I wished it for it to last, It felt more intimate than I would ever be with you"- Diana looked at the ground, watching the waters and island, both combinde by the color of the magic that was still floating around.

-"Diana... I..."- Akko was cut off, her eyes widening in surprise by the blonde, watching her, Diana had her eyes closed, scared for the reaction of Akko, as she kissed her, she was about to break the kiss since she didn't felt Akko wanting to accept it.

But as soon as their lips part an inch, Akko, passed her hands around Diana's neck -"Don't let me fall"- Akko whispered closing again, and kissing the girl back.

-"Croix!!!"- Chariot screamed, pointing at the film.

-"Yeah what is wrong with that?"- Croix asked not really realizing what she meant.

-"No, I mean they are still world wide!  Everyone is seeing what is happening!"- Chariot started walked side to side.

Croix quickly took out her phone trying to turn off the film, but it still had trouble with it, she threw her phone to the floor, making it break and all the pieces scatter al around the floor,  the film instantly shut down.

Chariot wishing it had not affected in anything.

Meanwhile, the people around the world had cheered, clapped and some have been disgusted by it, but not less have they been greatfull by the girls.

As for just one person who felt he was swallowing cristals, and his mouth dry, remembering what he just saw, feeling something break inside.

-"Andrew? Are you fine?"- His father's voice gained his attention.

-"Wouldn't have been better"- Andrew smiled, hiding what he really was feeling.

Diana and Akko have separeted, non of them glancong away from the other, as they kept the foreheads together, the broom slowly frying around the air, toward who knows where.

-"Diana, the same feeling you just had, was the same I did"- Akko smiled -"You know now of me than you think"- She said, leaning away a bit.

The blonde lifted her head up, notincing Akko's eyes were hiding something, but she didn't dare to ask, she just leaned in again, giving her another kiss.

This one is dedicated to Ayako_Nanase
Hope this was or at least close to what you were looking for... enjoy!!

Just taking this chance and thank you all for reading and voting this book, I didn't though It would be this good for you guys.