Jealous much Ver. 3

Diana glanced at her friend, that wouldn't stop speaking about Shiny Chariot, feeling a sting in her heart, as she heard Akko speak her heart out about the older witch.

-"Diana! Are you listening to me?"- Akko whined, watching the girl, lost in her thoughts.

-"Akko, for the hundred time, I am!"- Diana said frustrated, not knowing how to make the feeling go away.

The brunette started again, to speak nonstop, making the blonde's stomach flip, feeling bad.

With each word Akko would say, she would feel even more jealous, when the cup fill, she stood up abruptly, glaring at Akko.

-"Would you fucking stop!!!"- Diana screamed, a curse escaping her mouth not even minding who was staring at them.

Akko covered her mouth -"You curse"- She slowly said.

-"I don't care, alright, I can stand it, I thought I could, but I can't!"- Her voice started to crack, holding back the tears, while her heart stopped and her breath got harder.

-"Diana, what is wrong with you?"- Akko asked concerned.

She scoff -"You are so stupid"- She said turning on her heels and starting to walk away.

-"D-Diana!"- Akko stuttered out, afraid to make the girl even more mad, rushing behind her -"Tell me what is the matter?"- She carefully said closing the distance with the brunette.

Diana ignored her, walking out of the cafeteria, clenching her hands tight, while processing why she felt so jealous about it.

Akko kept walking behind the girl -"Hey, did you got mad because I was speaking about Shiny Chariot, she..."- Akko kept on speaking about the witch again, her eyes sparkling, not knowing the effect it kept doing to the blonde.

-"Ahhh!!"- Diana let out a frustrated scream, turning around and pulling Akko by the shirt, pushing her to a close by wall, as she crashed her lips with the girl.

Akko's eyes open wide, surprised by the girl, trying to put the pieces together in her mind, until it clicked.

-"Two fricking years, Akko, I have been standing this two years! I can't hold it anymore, please stop speaking about her!"- Diana cried out as she broke the kiss.

Akko lost in her thoughts looked at the blonde tilting her head a bit -"Do you love me?"- She asked confused, ignoring what the blonde just told her.

Diana locked eyes with the brunette looking for the best words to use, not finding any she just modded looking down and letting the girl go.

-"It makes you jealous, right?"- Akko said a new found smile making his way on the girl's face.

Diana blyshed wildly not wanting to answer the question.

-"So, if I keep speaking about Chariot, what would you do?"- Akko asked a smirk on her face, while closing the distance with the blonde.

Diana flinched at the mention of the name, before giving Akko a dirty look.

-"First, of all I'm not jealous, second, I don't care at all what you do"- Diana said crossing her arms, noticing Akko was taking advantage of the situation.

The smirk on Akko's face didn't vanish -"Is that so"- she glanced behind Diana -"Miss Chariot! Can I speak with you alone later!?-" She screamed watching the teacher pass by.

Diana quickly turned around seeing the teacher, before Chariot could even answer, the blonde took Akko by the hand and pulled her with her -"She will be occupied, there is no way you guys can speak!"- Diana screamed, jealousy radiating with every word it left the girl's mouth.

-

-

-

-"What was that about?"- Chariot tilted her head, confusion writen on her face, as she awkwardly scratched her head