Wedding

Not tryna be indie, not tryna be cool, just tryna be in this.

Diana stood on the platform, she was smiling, watching all her friends, smiling back at her, her family with tears on their eyes, and a boy who was mad but at the same time happy with her. But she was only waiting for a person, only one.

Tell me are you too, Can you feel where the wind is? Can you feel it through? All of the windows Inside this room.

And there she was, Akko appeared on the door, her white dress, made her eyes color stand out, she felt cold, glancing around, she notice the window closed, but still smile, when her eyes meet the blonde

Cause I wanna touch you baby, and I wanna feel you too, I wanna see the sun rise. On your sin just me and you.

Akko closed the distance between them, they stood infront of each other, blue eyes, full of happiness watching deep red eyes.

Light it up, on the run, Let's make love tonight, make it up, fall in love, try, I'll be waiting from dusk till dawn.

Akko let out a sigh, as she heard the guy speak, she looked at the blonde's lips, she wanted to kiss her already. Diana was to focused on how beautiful her now-to-be-wife, to even notice what the guy was saying.

Baby, I'm right here, I'll hold you when things go wrong, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn.

-"Will you, Diana Cavendish, take Akko to be your wife until dead do you apart?"- the guy said, glancing at them.

-"I accept"- Diana smile wide, a pink stain on her cheeks, while brushing her thumb on the girl's cheek, cleaning a few tears away.

'I would never let her go' Diana thought. As she heard Akko accept.

-"You can kiss..."- The guy was cut off, when Diana without waiting had pulled the girl into a kiss, pushing away the noise the people was making, between happy screams and clapping.

She concentrated herself in the girl's heart beat, and breathing, combining with herself.

A/N: Is indeed another song, it's name is "Dusk till dawn", I'm not a big fan of weddings, so I really don't know what they said in it, but oh well, hope I did it alright.