Is too late

-"Diana!!"- Lotte screamed, running down the hallway with Sucy by her side, but Akko was nowhere to be seen.

The named girl, looked behind her, hearing her name desparetly, and foot steps rushing toward her.

-"What is the matter? Where is Akko?"- Diana asked her expression expressionless, but at the same time she was curious on why the girl wasn't there and worried by the fact that Lotte and Sucy were running, without needing the brunette to made them.

-"We need you help!"- Lotte screamed stopping right in front of the girl, catching her breath.

-"In what would that be?"- She asked now paying them full attention.

-"Is Akko... She..."- Lotte triled off not wanting daring herself to complete the sentence, tears fighting to escape her eyes.

-"We tried to stop her, but she still didn't change her mind, Diana, Akko... She..."- Sucy started but even her didn't wanted to finish the sentence.

Diana now started to get worried, by how the girl were acting.

-"Wh... what is wrong with Akko? Is she alright?"- The blonde asked concerned.

-"She said, she was giving up! Diana! She never says that! After she rushed out of the room!"- Lotte broke down, falling to her knees crying.

-"She is in the magic tower, you better go"- Sucy said, kneeling down and patting the girl's back.

Diana rushed without thinking it twice, but her mind was filled with thoughts.

'Why is Akko is doing this? Is this some kind of joke? Why would they look for me? Is Akko giving up on...?'

-"Oh my"- She whispered taking her broom and flying it, faster than she have ever done. A few minutes after, she was in the tower, looking for the girl.

She saw her, Akko was standing on the edge of the tower looking down to the ground, letting her hair dance with the wind one last time.

She turned around, feeling someone else there, and a small weak smile made his way to her lips.

-"Akko... what are y..."- Diana started being cut of by the brunette who rushed toward her hands, giving her a tight hug, knowing it would be the last one she'll ever give to her.

-"I'm sorry, but I can't take it anymore"- Akko started, she looked up, and gave Diana a kiss on the lips, tears running down her cheeks, it was the first and last she'll give.

Snatching the blonde's wand, from her waist -"Is too late to make me change mind, and I won't let you interfere"- Akko casted a spell making Diana unable to move from her spot.

The brunette cursed herself in her mind, by making the spell to work at that time.

She walked toward the edge again -"I left you a note in your room"- she said turning around and watching the blonde directly in her eyes.

-"Diana, I love you, remember that"- She said, closing her eyes and smiling, her tears frying away with the air.

-"Akko!!!"- Diana cried out watching how the brunette let herself fall.

She couldn't do anything, when the spell broke, was at the same moment the brunette left.

Her last words before touching the ground never heard by anyone, being left to linger in the air.