Halloween Special 2/5

-"Trick or treat!!"- The girl's yelled standing infront of an house.

The blue, red and green team had gone trick or treaing, but a certain brunette couldn't concentrate very well on the candy, since her girlfriend had decided to dress as a cat, not really hiding much with the costume. Let me tell you, she was turned on since she first saw her with the costume.

-"Akko! The candy!"- Lotte screamed at the girl, signalling her to take the candy that the old person from the house was handing her.

Akko shook her head blushing sligtly before lifting her half full bag, and saw how the guy throwed candy inside.

After finishing, she walked off, being behind the group walking toward the next house, she didn't dared herself to look up, since Diana was the one who was walking infront of her.

-"Akko, are you alright?"-She heard Diana's voice.

-"Y-yes"- Akko stuttered out, averting her eyes to the side.

Diana furrowed her eyebrows, and saw the stained cheeks of the girl's a smile on her face, she leaned into the girl and placed a soft kiss on the girl's cheek -"Alright"- She whispered before walking away.

Akko let out a heavy sigh -"She look so damn hot"- She whispered to herself.

After a few more houses the girl's went to their apartments, and placed their bags on the table, showing who got more candies than the other.

Akko stood up and walked toward the bathroom, cleaning up her hands, bwfore walking back out, only to see that the other girl had already gone, leaving Diana and her alone.

-"W-where are the others?"- Akko stuttered out, watching Diana walking toward her.

-"I asked them to leave"- She simply said.

The blonde leaning into the girl's body, pulling the brunette's hand and placing them over her ass, a smirk on her face -"Trick or treat"- She said huskily, cupping the girl's cheek and pulling her toward her, crashing her lips on the girl.