Little Hearts

In the city, there where to shop that sat one infront of the other, every night, a soul inside it would take life and peek a bit of the real world, as the sun started to wake up they would go to sleep with the sing song of the birds.

It was night and it started, the doll inside the two shops, the one that sat in the reprentative window moved, both girl to be exact, on blonde with blue eyes and a blue vest, and the other brunette with red eyes a pink dress.

They would always get out of their chair and glance at the other shop, a smile and a wave was gifted.

Why? 'Cuz neither of them could get out, both were inlove, but what could they do, their hearts song would fill them, and as long as they could see each other once it was enough for them.

A stray cat would always walk by, seen the two dolls exchange glances, it warmed his heart, and he wanted to do something for them, but didn't knew what.

The sun woke up, and they had to wave goodbye until the next night.

That same day, a little girl entered one of the store, the brunette's and took her, the cat followed, knowing it was going to affect the blonde.

The night came and so the blonde woke up, she pushed herself off the chair, her heart sank, glancing around
She didn't see her.

The cat had entered the store by and open window, he reached toward the blonde.

-"Who are you?"- The blonde said seeing the cat.

He just signaled her to get on him, and she did so.

The cat rushed back to the house where the girl took the brunette, and stopped infront of it.

-"She is here?"- The blonde asked, and the cat nodded.

She hopped off, and walked toward the house, climbing a vine.

The brunette was looking out the window, missing the blonde, she wanted to see her, she let out a sigh and turned around, but a knock on the window gained her attention, making her turn around.

-"Diana!"- The girl whisper yelled.

The blonde smile and pointed down, signaling to help her open the window.

They open it and stayed looking at each other for a while, they couldn't believe they finally could touch, and so they did, the both engulfed in a hug.

-"Diana"- The brunette cried out.

-"Akko"- She softly said brushing her hand on the girl's hair.

Diana moved away, and signalled Akko to follow, the girl carefully started to walk on the edge of the wall, but Akko slipped, and Diana jumped down, pulling the girl close, so she'd get the impact.

Dark, they had closed their eyes, once they open it, both smile to each other, but sonething was off, Akko covered her mouth watching Diana had lost a leg.

The blonde shook her head -"Don't worry"- She smile, Akko helped her up, and they both started to walk toward their shop, they knew so well.

The cat rushed to help them, and took them on them, they both ending in the same shop, side by side, and Diana was complete again.

They both looked at each other and smile, holding their hands.
---------------------------

This was taken out of a short animation it's name is "Little heart". I didn't do it the same as the video since I only saw it like two times, but I hope you guys like it!!

I see you guys are liking the 'Angels don't fall' and I thought to leave it in just one part but if it continues like that, it's no longer a one shot XD and I will have to take it out of this book and place it in another.

But let's see what I do with it XP