Halloween Special 1/5

Akko's squeaky was scarring a lot of people, even some would throw her trash or something, but what could she do? She was a mouse after all.

-"This party is so boring"- A girl said, walking into the balcony, leaning on the railing of it.

-"Why would a beautiful girl like yourself, had a sad expression like that"- Akko squeaked, making the girl startle stumbling back, falling to the floor -"Oh my... I apologies for my rudeness and startling you like that"- Akko said in an apologetic tone.

The blonde glanced up -"Y-You a-are a m-mouse... that talks!"- she screamed the last part, in a pitch tone, makinf Akko's ear hurt a little bit.

-"Yes indeed, I am, only a princess's kiss can brake the curse I have on me, I can asure you, I look different than I may look now"- Akko said, bowing down.

Diana lifted an eyebrow -"Cursed?"- she said confused, while standing from the floor.

-"Yes"- The mouse said, cutting the conversation, not wanting to explain it.

Diana furrowed her eyebrows, still unsure of the mouse -"Just... one kiss?"- the girl said.

The mouse nodded. The blonde gulped and leaned down, giving a small kiss to the mouse. In an instant a puff of smoke appear making the mouse change form, almost in the air infront of the girl -"Why thank you Diana Cavendish"- the girl's smile while standing on the floor.

She wasted no more time as she took the girl's hand and place a kiss on it -"I am a Prince of a far away land, Enchanté~"- She said a smirk on her face.

-"Akko what on earth!?"- Diana said, recognizing the girl, and facepalming herself for falling on the prank.