It wasn't my fault

-"Diana! Please hear me out!"- the brunette screamed, running behind the mentioned one, pushing people off her way.

-"Why would I?"- Diana said, in a serious yet broken tone, not even stopping or glancing behind.

-"Please it wasn't my fault!"- Akko said, reaching to the girl and pulling her by the hand. Taken aback when a few tears rushed down the girl's cheek.

-"It wasn't your fault??? You told me you were meeting a friend, and I trusted you, but... SHE WAS KISSING YOU!! And you didn't do anything about it!"- Diana screamed more tears falling down, by now half of the shopping was looking at the pair.

-"I tried to push her, bur shewas stronger than me, I tried to punch her, but that only made her push me to the wall and hold my arms, and with her legs mine, it wasn't my fault, I tried, Diana, I tried!"- Akko was getting frustrated, not really knowing what to do, just knowing she hurt her girlfriend was enough to make her feel bad.

Diana wanted so bad to hug Akko, and kiss her, but in that moment she was the one that needed a hug. She turned around walking away from the girl, she couldn't stop the tears.

Akko glanced around her, all the people looking at them and whispering, she glanced back, and saw someone guy approaching her girlfriend with a smirk on his face, she didn't know how and when, but she was standing right beside Diana, punching the guy on the face, grabbing the girls hand and rushing out of the building.

Diana had to start running, trying not to fall, she felt her hand being relised and as soon as she glanced up, she was engulfed in a hug.

-"Please, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I tried, I really did, I would never do something to hurt you, at least not in purpose, I would never cheat on you"- Akko quickly say, they were a bit far from the building, meaning nobody was around -"Boo boo, I only love you, and will always be like that"- the brunette used the nickname she had to her girlfriend, lifting her hand and placing her on the cheek, with her thumb slowly cleaning the tears, leaning down and kissing her on the lips, then kissing her on the last few tears had been.