Denied

-"Diana come on, is there someone you like?"- Hannah asked for the hundred time already.

-"No"- She deadpanned again.

-"Hannah, you should give up, she won't answer"- Barbara said.

As the three of them discussed in one of the small tables in the school, a brunette had rushed beside them with their friend.

-"Akko wait up! Is just a dog!"- Lotte screamed.

-"Hell no! I am not getting close to that thing!"- She cried out, not stopping.

Diana was so focused on the brunette to even acknowledge what the girl infront of her said and answered with a yes.

-"Wait, so that is the one you like? Akko? Are you serious?"- Hannah asked shocked, making Diana come back to reality.

-"What are you talking about?"- She asked confused.

-"She asked you, if you like Akko, and you said yes"- Barbara said, too excited for what it will happen after, making with her magic a small bowl of popcorns appear.

-"I-I don't like her!"- Diana blushed, abruptly standing up from the chair.

-"But you said you did!"- Hannah argue, also standing up -"And you are blushing!"- She pointed out.

-"How would I like an..."- She was cut off by Akko's screaming again.

-"Get that away from me! I don't like it!"- She cried.

-"Oh come on, is just a dog"- Sucy said.

-"That thing bite me! I am not getting close to it!"- She jumped over the girl's and rushed back toward the blue team table, passing beside it and continuing toward the dorms.

-"Idiot"- Diana finish with a small chuckle.

-"You totally like her"- Hannah said again, sitting down.

Diana lifted an eyebrow, looking back at her friend -"I don't"-

-"Whatever you said"- Hannah shrugged.