Confession ver. 1

-"Akko? What are you doing?"- Amanda's voice came from behind her, watching with intrigue at the brunette.

Akko didn't glance up as she just placed a few more CDs to the side, at least they were like five or six different CDs.

-"I think I will finally confess to Diana, but I'm not sure if it will work"- The brunette said standing up and taking the CDs with her.

-"Don't be such a gloomy, I bet it will work out find, I know is Diana but you guys have been friends for more than a year"- she lifted her hand up and with a confident smile screamed-"Fighting!"-

Contanze was helping Akko and her only reacting was a thumbs up.

The brunette chuckle and and gave them a nod. Then rushed out of the green team's room, going to the places she might thing that were the best and placed a tape.

Diana entered her room, deciding she should study a bit more, she picked one of the books of her shelf and sat on her bed, after a few minutes of reading, she stood, walking to her desk.

-"What is this?"- She distracted herself and picked the CD that had written on the top -1-

Diana glanced around her, trying to find who left this here but nobody was in the room except for her.

She picked up a laptop, that Croix once give her but never used it and put on the CD, she entered and play it.

Akko was in it, she was nervous and kinda stutter in a few words, also her clumsiness made her fall a few times.

-"Hey! Diana, yeah, well I know this is kind of weird for me to do, and normally I would just go to you and tell you things at your face, but I can't this time"- Akko stoped and took a deep breath-"I'll make you play a game if you really do want to know what it is"- the brunette leaned on the camera making it go dark and a few letters appearing.

-You have to go to the first time we meet-

Then it turned back to Akko after a few minutes. -"Good luck"- and the play was at the end.

Diana was confused -"The first time we meet?"- She walked toward the cafeteria with her laptop in hand, it was late so no one was there, she walked to the red team's usual table and placed her laptop on it looking around it, she found the CD below Akko's usual chair.

She play it on.

-"Diana! Means you have found the second one"- she gave a thumbs up, before becoming serious-"This table is where we first meet, having a discussion about Chariot, at that time I really didn't like you, even stand you, but at the end I always ended up talking about you, always saying how smart, pretty and awesome you were."-

The video went black again-"You may have know by now, but I bet you are curious about the end, but not yet. Remember the first time I fell infront of you? Good luck"- it said before the video ended.

-"The first time I saw her fall?"- Diana started to think before remembering the time she fell on Finnelan's classroom.

She stood up and picked her laptop, walking toward her destination. The moment she entered the room, she looked every where, placing her laptop on the teachers desk, looking around the floor.

Nothing, she didn't find anything, after looking for a while she sat on the floor where Akko had fallen months ago, then looked up, then it clicked her, she stood up and rushed toward her desk, and there it was, the CD was on top of Diana's desk.

-"Really Akko?"- The blonde shook her head, walking toward her laptop.

-"Bet you thought it was in the floor or something"- she side smile-"I always watched you from a distance, bet you didn't notice, and if you did, you didn't paid any mind."- she looked to the side, nodded then back to the front-"I always loved the way you'd talk to people with superiority and respect, even thought I hated it when you spoke to me like that, the way you do magic is so elegant and beautiful, which made me be capture by you every time you'd do it"- it went black again.

-"Remember the day we accidentally kissed?"-

Diana didn't think about that one, she knew it by heart, she took her laptop and rushed away toward the mirrors room, walking inside she could saw her reflection in every single one of them, she knew this on was easy, as she continue to walk toward one specific mirror, that had pranked her long ago. She found the CD taped on it, she quickly took it of and walked out of the room, sitting on the floor and putting it on.

-"It was easy, wasn't it, but tell me, it made you feel weird remembering what happen in that room between you and me, right"- Akko was blushing now-"To be honest, I never wanted it to end, feeling your lips for the first time, made me realize that I wasn't envious of you, I was in love with you, the way you were, I liked everything, even thought you were mean to me, I always found my way toward you, I was always looking for you, even if I sometimes didn't wanted to"-

The video went black again-"The last one is were we became friends"-

Diana was feeling her heart pounding now, as she started to realize what all this was for, her smile started to grow, en her face brun a bit, standing from the floor, she started to walk to Chariot's room.

She knocked.

-"Give me a sec!"- the teacher screamed.

The door opened reveling a red haired teacher, her uniform in a mess.

-"Hello... Uh... Diana, are you looking for something?"- The teacher said, glancing behind her the back at the blonde, before hearing Croix's voice.

-"Yeah, sorry to intrude but have you seen Akko?"- Diana said trying to ignore that she had just killed the mood or something for this two.

-"Oh, uh, yes, yes, she left this here"- she said walking off and coming back with a CD on her hand.

Diana took it and walked away leaving their professors alone.

-"Gosh, what did I just do"- The blonde face palmed, before sitting on the floor again, and opening the laptop.

-"I bet you just ruin the moment for them"- Akko laughed, Diana growled. -"Don't worry it had happened to me before, at this day almost at this hour they are like that, don't ask me how do I know that, I'm not telling you"- Diana rolled her eyes in annoyance. -"That was the place we first became friends, it was hard not being able to kiss you, or being by your side, it was awkward, but I never told you anything cuz' I was afraid you would leave my side, and think I was a freak or something, but now is the moment I have the courage to tell you how I feel, I'm not sure if you are even seeing this CDs, but if you do, I am glad, I love you a lot, and I don't think I can stand just being you friend anymore, you are always in my mind, which is hard to pay attention, is not like I pay attention anyways"- Akko awkwardly laughed-"I think is enough"- she said.

-"Want to see me? Go find the tallest place"- the video ended after that. Diana let her laptop and the CD on the floor, Knowing no one would take it, then rushed out of the building.

Diana wanted to see her, she brought her broom, and used it to fly toward the sorcerer stone, being up there, she got of the broom, walking around,to see if she could see Akko, but the girl wasn't anywhere to be seen.

She walked the bother of the tower glancing down, the sun started to hide, making the school's light turn on, the magic creatures in the forest started to light up to, like the butterfly,they were in a green glow, fairies in blue and other in different colors. Diana was so focused on the view, that she didn't notice a brunette walk up to her from behind, making a spell toward the sky, and pacing her hand on both side of her waist.

The blonde tensed by the sudden hug, and glanced back, watching the smile and blushing face of Akko.

Akko didn't let her speak, as she glanced toward the sky, ignoring the blonde.

Diana looked at Akko for a moment with a smile on her face, her heart pounding, noticing the brunettes sparkling eyes.

She felt incredibly happy, knowing that her crush feel the same way she does, looking toward where Akko was looking, her eyes started to crystallize, she turned around and nodded rapidly.

-"Yes, yes, yes!"- Diana said kissing the girl on the lips, then her cheek, before hugging her tight.

Akko let out a sigh of relief and looked at the sky, happy for the moment, and her work with the spell, as it wrote in the sky.

-"Will you be my girlfriend?"-