Jealous much Ver. 4

Akko looked at her phone, waiting for the text, but it never came.

-"Akko, come on, they are waiting inside"- Lotte said pulling the girl off the car.

The brunette groaned in response but soon smile, putting away the phone in her purse.

As they entered the house, the blasting of music invaded their ears, and the smell of alcohol gotten on their nostrial. Lotte walked toward the group of girls and Akko waved at them, walking toward the kitchen.

-"I need a drink"- She mumble to herself as she got it, pouring the liquid in the cup and taking a big gulp of it, feeling it burn down her throat.

-"Take it easy with that"- A soft chuckle was heard from behind her,a hand brushing up the back of the brunette, making her shiver as she recognized the voice.

-"D-Diana"- Her breath hitched when she feel the girl lean toward her.

-"Hi beautiful"- She whispered on the girl's ear making her melt at the soft warm voice.

-"Hey! Diana come over here!"- Andrew screamed at the girl, a wide smile on his face.

-"See you later hot stuff"- Diana winked, a deep blush invading the girl as her heart made a flip.

Akko almost fell to the floor as she felt her legs weaken, but quickly stood straight, looking at Diana walking away, checking her body she gulped -'Lucky bastard!'- Akko screamed in her mind watching Andrew pull the girl by the waist into a kiss.

The brunette frowned, glancing at the cup, drinking it all in one go, before taking more.

After an hour Akko was leaning on the wall, speaking with the girls, and glancing at the blonde, who was carelessly dancing like nobody was watching her. On one if the moves Diana had locked eyes with Akko making a smile appear on the girl's face, causing the brunette to look away.

The blonde was about to walk to her, before being pulled back into a roughter body, she smile knowing it was Andrew, but the smile faded quickly as she watched Akko walk away from the scene.

-'Ugh that idiot!'- -'She is way out of his league, she deserve somebody better!'- She kept fighting with herself, not noticing that Sucy had pour something on the cup.

Diana walked in and brushed her hand on Akko's ass, before giggling and walking away.

Akko shivered, feeling her body heating up -"That mother fucker! I wish he didn't exist, she would have been mine long ago!"- Akko growled out in jealousy, drinking half of the cup.

She felt something weird rush her body, but she didn't mind it, walking back with the group.

As she was speaking a giggle gained her attention, making her turn her head to the side, seeing Andrew whispering something on the blonde's ear.

-"No matter how bad you glare at him, it won't kill him"- Amanda chuckle, watching Akko abruptly look away.

-"I am not glaring at him"- She defended herself.

-"Oh yes you did!"-

-"You are jealous!"- Hannah started and Barbara continue.

-"I am not"- She mumble out, bitting her lip, as she watched Diana, walk to a girl that called her.

-"Yeah, sure whatever you said"- Amanda reply, watching Akko glaring at the girl that was checking Diana out as they spoke.

-"Ugh, fuck it, I'll regret it later"- Akko said drinking the last of her cup, before placing it on the table and walking toward the blonde, without saying a word she took the girl's hand and pulled it away, not even caring about the whines she was letting out.

They walked into the bathroom and Akko closed the door behind them.

-"Akko..."- She was cut off, as Akko roughly pushed the girl to the wall and crashed her lips on the girl.

-"You... are... mine"- The brunette moaned into the kiss, feeling Diana kiss back, introducing her finger in the girl's hair and pulling her closer

They broke apart, breathing heavy, looking into their eyes.

-"You... took enough"- Diana breathed out, pulling the girl back into another but deep kiss, causing Akko to moan.