Birthday Special 4/5

-"Hey Diana, look"- Akko said as she walked toward her with a cake in hand.

-"What is this?"- Diana asked a bit confused.

-"Well, you lately have been to busy, and we couldn't celebrate your birthday, so I thought we could eat this cake together"- Akko blushed, a sweet smile on her face.

This stabbed Diana with love, her eyes sparkling like a teenager with love struck.

-"Akko"- She looked to the floor -"I would be more satiesfied, if only..."-

-"I'm going to cut it"- Akko said walking away.

-"You'd be my present"- Diana said in her on little world.

As Akko was cutting the cake, she could hear Diana humming -"I love it when she is happy"- She giggled out.

-"Happy birthday to me"-

Diana sang to herself, closing the distance between them, the blonde leaned in.

-"D-Diana"- She stutter out, as she was softly kissed, and a hand trailed down her, stopping in between her legs.

-"Happy birthday dear me"- She continue singing, while hearring Akko's muffled moans.

-"Happy birthday to me"-

-"N-no!"- Akko moaned out.

A few minutes later, Akko layed on the couch and Diana sat happily on the floor, eating up her piece of cake.

-"Thanks for the cake!"- She said sticking out her tongue.