Warm night

Diana sat on her house, in her room. She was playing with her pen, making it hit the table, while reading the line in the book.

She let out a sigh and lifted her head, looking throughout the window, seeing snow fall, she stood up from the chair, placing the pen in the book and walking out of the room, she directed herself to the kitchen, wanting some hot chocolate, but has soon as she was about to take out the materials, she saw there wasn't any.

-"Aunt! I'm going out!"- She screamed, taking her keys, her phone and her jacke, opening the door.

-"Be careful!"- Her aunt screamed back, before clsing the door.

Diana, placed on the jacket, hiding her hand on the pockets of it, trying to avoid the coldness of the snow, and night.

She smile watching the snowflakes fall, sticking out her tongue and catcing one with it, before shivering at the touch.

She passed by a park, and heard a faint sob, she thought it was something else, so she didn't mind to stop, she kept walking toward the store.

After getting what she wanted she rushed back into the coldness of the outside. Regreating she even lwft her house, she kept walking humming an old song, before the same faint sob gained her attention, she looked up and saw she was infront of the park.

-"I'm gonna regreat doing this"- She whispered sloftly,  walking slowly toward the inside of the small park, she glanced to the benchs, nothing, toward a few other places but nothing. She let down her shoulder, giving up, but her eyes soon meet with a body, a girl, a girl that she did know about.

-"Akko?"- She softly said, hearing the soft sob coming out of her.

She startle the brunette, making her lift her head quickly, the lower it cleaning her face with her sleeve.

-"Y-yes?"- She said, trying her best to hide her craky rough voice.

-"What is wrong? What are you doing here? It's freezing!"- She said, her voice full of concern.

-"I..."- She trailed off afraid to tell the blonde what had happen.

Diana kneeled down, placing a hand on the girl's, and gifting her a small reasuring smile -"You can trust me"- She simply said, looking deep on the girl's eyes.

Akko breathed in -"I was kicked out"- She said, closing her eyes not wanting to see the expression of the girl.

She was afraid Diana would laugh at her or something.

Diana shook her head and stood up, she didn't even asked, she took the girl's hand and pulled her with her.

-"Diana, wha..."- She was cut off, by the fact that she almost fell.

-"Let's talk in my house, I don't like the cold"- Diana mumble, looking at the sky, not lossening her grip.

They both arrived at the girl's house, Diana took off her jacket and walked to the kitchen, a shy girl behind her.

-"Is it even alright for someone like me be here?"- She hesitated, recalling what had happen in her house.

-"Someone like you?"- Diana lifted an eyebrow, stopping what she was doing, glancing up at the girl.

Akko open her mouth to speak, but soon closed it when a woman entered the place.

-"Oh Dear, didn't knew you had a friend over"- the woman said.

-"Aunt, that is Akko,is it alright if she stays here?"- Diana asked sparkle on her eyes.

The aunt chuckle -"As lomg as she doesn't break anything, is alright"- She said, before walking back out.

Diana nodded and finish the chocolate, taking both cups and signalling the girl to follow, she directed her toward her room, and handed her the cup, sitting down on the coner of the bed.

Akko stayed silent looking around, before taking sit on the wooden chair, looking at her reflection on the liquid.

Diana didn't said anything she just waited, blowing a bit so it cool down, before taking a sip.

-"Is it that wrong?"- Akko broke the silence with a voice almost breaking.

Diana tilted her head -"Is it wrong what?"- She asked a bit confused, but gently.

-"I... I don't like boys"- She let a few tears fall down her cheeks -"Was the only thing I said to my parents, they had said they wanted somone like me living under their roof, I... I am to scared now"- Akko said breaking down infront of the girl.

Diana quickly stood up, placing hee and the girl's cup on the desk, before pulling her by the chin, cleaning her tears with her thumb -"Don't hear them"- She softly said, making the girl look at her eyes -"There is nothing wrong for you to not like boys, that is alright, not everyone have the same likes, they are just not use to those thing yet, is going to be alright"- She said, pulling the girl into a hug.

The girl clenched her hand sin the girl's shirt, crying her heart out, Diana looked sadly at the girl, she have never seen this side from her before.

Her eyes widen, when a soft snore gained her attention, a smile on her face while she shook her head sligtly. She adjusted herself, to pick easier the girl, and walk toward the bed, placing gently the girl on her bed.

She let out a sigh, walking to the bathroom, she took a shower, after dressing up, she walked back to her bed and a smile sweetly, she slowly got on her bed.

As in clue, Akko pushed herself into the girl's body, looking for the girl's warm again, snuggling onto her.

-"This is to cute to push her away"- Diana whispered to herself, brushing her hand on the girl's hair, before wrapping her hands around the girl, also wanting more of the girl's warm.