Pick up line Ver. 16

The brunette laid on the bed, waiting for her friendto finish dressing up.

-"Diana! Come on! Well be late"- Akko whined out, looking at the bathroom door.

-"Since when do you care about that?..."- She whispered something unaudible for the brunette -"Akko, you better keep your horses down"- She warned before walking out the bathroom naked.

Akko got aroused in the instant -" Damn"- She blurted out, eyeing up and down -"all those curves, and me with no brakes!"- She finish sitting up.

Diana blushed and chuckle -"Nice try Sherlock, but you won't be touching me any time soon"- She laughed, walking beside the bed and picking up the towel.

-"I might not go down in history, but I’ll go down on you!"- Akko smirked, pulling the blonde down into the bed.

The blonde's body was exposed except for her breast that where hidden below hee hair.

The blonde moved nervous -"A-akko, w-weren't y-you justfightingthatwe'llbelate!?"- Diana said quickly, almost to fast for the brunette to follow.

Akko shrugged, lifting her hand up, brushing her fingers tip down inbetween the girl's chest, her stomach, before looking up at the girl's blue eyes.

-"Smile, if you want to have sex with me"- Akko said, a smile on her face, it was contagious,since the blonde automatically smile, her cheeks and ear beat red.

The brunette leaned down, but before she was able to kiss her, Diana moved away.

-"I told you, you won't be touching me any time soon"- The blonde laughed, pushing the brunette away and crawling off the bed into the bathroom with towel in hand.