What is a hit or two...

Akko was running, forgetting the earliest injuries, she just didn't knew how to stop, the only thing she knew was that she had to save her.

Her breath was getting harder to do, her body tired and her vision was becoming blurry.

-"Not yet"- She said to herself making her vision go back to normal.

The black van she was following opened the back door, for her surprise a bullet came after hitting her on the shoulder.

-'One hit, I can take it'- She said not stopping, but screaming on the inside.

Another shoot, this time on the right side of her belly, this made her stop, letting a cried out, but neither that let her calm, she started to run again.

-'Two hit, I still can do it'- she thought to herself, pushing the pain away.

The van stopped infront of an old building, two guys taking the blonde while one stayed behind to stop the brunette.

-"You should have stayed in the academy"- He said throwing the gun to the side, making it fall on the grass and stretching his fingers.

Akko didn't hear him, trying to evade him, but being send back by a hit on her stomach.

-'Three hits'- she thought, letting out a growl in pain, then she stood up, taking a deep breath.

-"Fine, let's do it the bad way"- she said to herself, standing up from the floor and spitting blood staining a bit of the floor.

She started to walk toward her, letting her magic flow around her, she mumble a spell making him fly across street, she made sure he was knocked out.

Then walked inside she knew, they were waiting for her, so she made a barrier protection spell before stepping in, once inside she started to look in every room, some were empty some had a few people, but she would knock them out before they could react.

On the last room, she heard Diana's cried, making her rush in and startling everyone inside.

-"What the..."- he was cut off, by the brunette who punched him in the face, making him fall with his nose bleeding.

-"I don't care what your business with her are, but I won't let you hurt her!"- she said kneeling down to the guy she punched, snatching the gun from him.
-"I'll do it you way or my way"- she said, charging the gun, and stopping her magic.

The leader of the group laughed. -"What will a little girl like you do?"- he lifted his hand, as he was about to hit Diana, a gun noise was heard and his scream in pain covered the room.

Akko had pulled the trigger. -"Then your way"-

Diana was scared to dead, with what was happening, she didn't knew what was going on, she only knew someone didn't want her alive, but she looked at Akko, horrified by the way she looked, surprised by her actions and relief that she wasn't alone.

-"Diana, babe come"- Akko's voice brought he back to reality.

The blondes eye's open wide, at all the blood the girl had, there were new scratches and injuries.

-"A... Akko!"- she cried out-"We have to get you to the hospital"- she said standing up quickly.

Akko smiled-"Thanks god you are alright, Boo"- she said in a weak voice.

Diana catched her girlfriend before she fell onto the floor, picking her bridal style.

-"Don't you ever do that"- she cried.

Akko hide her face on the girl's neck. -"What is a hit or two or three, as long as you are alright, I can stand this"- she smiled sweetly before groaning quietly in pain.

Diana walked out of the building, most like running, trying to keep her girl awake until she arrived at the hospital.