Fall 3

Akko knew it was time, she couldn't help it, the feelings inside her were drowning her, and it felt like she was stuck with something, not wanting her to go back to the surface for air.

-"Diana, do you have a moment?"- Akko asked, walking to the livingroom and watching her friends and Diana's speak about something.

Diana looked around, watching the brunette move nervously, averting her eyes everytime their eyes meet.

-"Uh, sure"- She answered leaving the girls on their own, and walking toward Akko.

The brunette didn't said anything, she just turned around and started walking toward the hallway, going outside, toward the swings and sitting on one of them, looking up to the blonde.

-"I know it have been fun playing around with you and all"- Akko started, averting her eyes to the side.

-"But..."- Now Diana was the one getting nervous by the sudden silence.

-"But, I can't take it anymore, I want you for myself, and that is being selfish I know, but still, I want to have mornings where the first thing I see is you beside me, not an empty side and a text on my phone, I appreciate a lot the morning texts, but is still not enough, I know I am the one that told you, not to fall in love, but I couldn't help it. I love you, I love everything about you, and I hate to think that other people have you"- Akko said now looking at the floor not wanting to see the girl's reaction, her cheeks covered in a pinkish tone, and sparkles could be seen by the tears that had already rushed down her face, thinking the worst.

-"Akko... I..."- Diana was dying for this day to come, shw wanted to scream loud and clear that she loved her to, but her fathers word rushed in 'If I ever see you with that girl again, I swear I'll kill her' She couldn't get the girl in danger.

-"I apologies, but I don't feel the same, I always thought of you as a toy, I kept my promise, I have and never fall for you"- Diana answer her own heartbreaking as soon as the girl started sobbing in front of her. 'I'm doing the right thing, right?'  She asked to herself, watching the brunette rush beside her, running away from the place.

-"Nop I am not, ugh, I hope he doesn't do anything"- Diana said out loud -"AKKO!!!"- She screamed rushing behind her.

Akko stopped, in a cliff not so far from her house, letting herself sink on the floor.

-"Why did you come?"- She asked sensing the blonde patting behind her.

-"Why wouldn't I? I just saw something really important rush away from my life, just because I was to scared to say the truth"- Diana answered, walking closer to the brunette.

She sat behind Akko, passing her legs beside the brunette, and pulling her into an embrace.

-"I'm sorry, I hurt you and I hurt myself, I was scared to lose you, to scared to be true, my fathers doesn't wants us together, and I thought the best way for us to be together was like we have been all this time, I'm sorry Akko, I love you a lot too and I really don't want to lose you"- Diana finish, sensing the girl on her eyes tense, before getting comfortable on the blonde's hands.

Both of them didn't said a word they just sat there looking at the view and letting drown the new found information, and what will they do, or how will this affect their life.