Inu

Diana got out of school late that day, and it was raining, as she walked toward her house she heard a faint whimper, picking up her curiosity and looking around for the noise.

As she walked closer to an alley, the noise got louder, when she arrived at the place she found a box and inside was a girl curled up with dog ears and tail.

Blury in the front of the box was written in colorful letter 'Adopt me'

-"Hey little one"- Diana said kneeling down.

The girl lifted her head showing a necklace around her, with puppy dog eyes, she looked at the blue eyed girl.

Diana looked at the necklace -"So you do have an owner"- she said out loud, scanning the tag.

The little girl shook her head -"S-s-she l-l-left me"- the girl stutter shivering by the cold, her clothes completely soaked.

Diana sadly small at the girl -"Will you like to come with me?"- She asked showing the girl her hand to pick it.

The doggy girl looked at it hesitating, a tunder was heard loud and clear making the girl jump into the blonde's hand trembling and covering her ears with her eyes closed.

By that action Diana had to let go of her umbrella making it fall and blow away.

Diana let out a sigh, feeling now the cold water of the rain soaking all her clothes too.

-"I-I'm S-Sorry"- The girl lowly said, noticing what her action did.

-"Don't worry, it doesn't matter"- She sighed out, smiling reasuring the little one it was alright.

Diana started walking the girl still in hands, trembling.

After a ehile she arrived at her house.

-"Mom!! I'm home!"- She screamed, her voice echoing in the almost empty house, placing the little girl beside her.

-"Oh thanks god you are alright.... what is that?"- her mom started walking out of the kitchen.

Diana looked neside her, watching the horrofied expression of the doggy girl.

-"I found her in an alley, didn't had the heart to leave her like that"- She answered picking her up again.

Her mom nodded -"Very well, if she is staying here, at least give her a bath"- She looked at the girl's image -"You better both take a bath, you'll get sick, the food will be ready in a few"- She finish with a kind smile.

Diana nodded walked inside toward the bathroom -"I'll clean the floor when I finis here!"- She screamed before closing the door.

She placed the little girl on the top of the toiled cap, taking off her clothe, that was already see through, she glanced up and saw the small brunette blushing and gripping on her white shirt.

She giggle at the doggy's cuteness and got closer to her -"So..."- She glanced at the collar -"Atsuko Kagari, Is it?"- She said watching the girl slowly nod.

-"I like more Akko"- The little girl said, still not looking up.

-"Fine, Akko, come here, let's get that shirt off"- She said, but the girl quickly shook her head a small growl coming from her mouth.

-"Easy, easy, I'm not gonna harm you, what is the matter?"- Diana said calming the girl a bit.

Akko didn't move, she just looked down not wanting to meet the taller girl's eyes.

Diana took that as approval, slowly taking off the girl's white shirt, the moment Diana looked at her body she covered her mouth gasping.

Akko's body was covered with scars and bruises.

-"Who did this to you!?"- Diana quickly said, inspecting every bruise in the girl's body.

Akko shook her head -"I-I'm n-n-not re-ready to t-tell y-you that"- She stuttered out.

Diana nodded -"I'm ready to listen when ever you are ready"- She said picking her up and getting in the tub.

After they shower, Dianagave the girl an old shirt of hers.

-"Aww you look cute!"- She squealed watching Akko, her tail slowly moving and her ears twitching, a light blue losesly on her.

They eat while having a small conversation, before going to bed.

Akko stood in front of the bed watching Diana getting on it, the brunette sat in the floor, like she was taught to.

-"Akko, what are you doing?"- Diana asked glancing at the girl.

-"I'm not allowed on the bed"- She said like it was the most hard and normal thing for her.

Diana sadly looked at her -"I'm not sure who was you old owner, but with me"- She stood from the bed and walked toward the doggy girl -"Are sleeping with me"- She said picking the girl up and walking toward the bed again, placing the girl beside her and laying herself too.

-"A-Are y-you s-sure?"- She nervously asked glancing at the taller girl.

Diana smiled -"Go to sleep"- She said placing a small kiss on her forehead, before closing her eyes.

Akko smile genuinly, snuggling into Diana's body -"Thanks"- She mumbles feeling the girl's warm.