Little Witch Generation

-"Akko! Quit messing around! The monster will see you!"- Lotte screamed concerned watching how Akko was playing with her two cats, the monters below them.

Akko shook her head -"Just shut up and wait"- She said back, placing a few bomb's in the floor above the monster.

-"Rathian, you are going to be mine"- She whispered placing a small bomb beside the large one.

She rushed away, both of her cats behind her, the moment the Rathian started to fly, it was soon crashing in the floor below, when the spiderwed floor above her madd a whole.

Akko rushed in and jumped crashing her hammer on it, as the Rathian was fighting to stand, Akko was hitting her in the face to breack the horns, Lotte was shooting it from afar, Sucy was poisoning it with her double swords.

Rathian stood up, her horns broken, and poisoned, she meet eyes with eyes with Akko, and the brunette just smile charging her hammer.

Smile in the face of dead

She thought, not scared at all, the dragon screamed, making themcover their ears, stopping what they were doing.

As Akko was about to recover, Rathian started flying about to hit her with her tail, but someone had pushed the girl away, taking the impact.

-"Diana!"- Akko screamed watching, the blonde fly a bit far from the, a cut on her shoulder.

Akko rushed to the girl -"Are you alright?"- the brunette asked concerned.

Diana stood up, and glanced at her shoulder, whincing in pain,she looked inside her pocket and took out an antidote, and drinked a bit before the rest poured it in the cut.

-"Babe, I am, I thought I came and help since Barbara and Hannah had already finish with our quest"- The blonde said, placing a soft kiss on the girl's lips.

They parted away, pushing each other away, as a ball of fire came right to them.

Akko smirked, taking out her hammer -"This is for my girlfriend!!"- the brunette screamed, charging it and rushing toward it.

Diana smile, and took her sword out, ignoring the pain it caused her, she rushed and ran toward the dragon, Lotte hasn't stopped firing her gun, and Sucy, had to back away to sharpen her sword.

The battle lasted half an hour, they cheered when the dragon slumped on the floor, lifeless, without the tail, being left in another zone, her claws broken, also her horn, and with a lot of cut around their body.

The four girl's where tired, both layed on the floor, one was sitting on top of the monster while both of her cats, runned around collecting things, and another stood below watching her girlfriend on top of the monster.

-"Diana, come here"- Akko said, signalling the girl to hover onto the beast.

Diana nodded, and crawled her way up, but before she could finish getting on the brunette had pulled her into her, crashing her lips on the girl's, and with her finger, she brushed them around the freshly cut the girl had on her shoulder.

-"It hurts doesn't it?"- Akko asked a bit sad -"And it's my fault"- She said, hugging her girlfriend.

-"Is not your fault, you where just in the wrong place at the wrong time"- Diana pushed herself slightly, placing her hand on the girl's dirty cheek, rubbing a bit the dirt away -"What would have happen if I didn't have come in time, you wouldn't be here anymore, and I would not take it if I lose you"- Diana softly admited, pulling slowly the girl, toward her, kissing her gently.

-"Girls!! Is time to leave!!"- A woman's voice was heard from afar, almost muffled by a wooden carret, being pulled by a few Gaguas to take the monster.