San Valentine Special 5/5

'Don't forget me'

                           'I won't remember anything else'

As the characters in the movie spoke to themselve, Akko was bored, throwing a piece of chocolate into her mouth, humming a song that came into her mind.

She was oblivious tp the fact that Diana had entered her dorm, and had told Lotte and Sucy to leave them alone.

When Akko was about to pick another chocolate, it dissapeared from her hand.

-"What the..."- She was cut off, by the blonde, who walked infront of her and pushed her back sitting down on her lap.

-"Eh.."- Diana started leaning down, placing a hand on the girl's cheek and the other using it to place the chocolate in her hand -"Wha..."- Yet again she was cut off, this time by the girl's pink lips, the girl's sweet taste combined by chocolate, making the brunette moan into the kiss.

They looked into each others eyes, the blush was far from pink, being a dark crimson red, has they pulled away tp allow their lungs to fill from the air the were neglected to.

Diana withou saying another word picked another chocholate, placing it in her lips, giving the girl a daring look.

-"What are you waiting for? Eat it up"- Diana said muffled a bit by the candy, but clear enough for the girl to understand.

Akko gulped, feeling her heart beat rise, more than after running a maraton.

The brunette placed her hand on the girl's waist and pulled her in, kissing the girl hard, making her moan into the kiss; from seconds turned into minutes, and almost into an hour.

-"E-Enough"- Diana gasped for aur,as the kiss broke, the string of saliva, being the evidence of it, breaking quickly at the moment.

-"S-Sorry"- Akko said flusterred, hiding her face on the girl's chest, before resting heer chin on the girl's shoulder -"This is the best gift of Valentine, thanks"- She huffed out, a smile creeping into her face.

Diana pushed away a bit, a blank expression on her face -"I think you are misunderstanding something here, this is not my gift to you"- She said, her tone indifferent, but it hide the hint of teasiness.

-"N-no? T-then what is it?"- the brunette stutter out, feeling her face heat up again, and the curiousness invade her.

-"What I want to give you... is..."- She leaned down, and whispered it to the brunette, making her breath hitch, as her heart stop a bit.

-"Ehhhh!"- Akko screamed beat red again.

-"What? You don't want to?"- Diana asked blushing, in an inocent voice.

-"N-no of- course n-not!"- Akko stuttered out, her body trembling as Diana leaned into her, kissing her again.

-"A-atleats l-let's g-go to m-my r-room!"- She squeaked out.