Fights Ver 2.

-"What the hell!? Miss Cavendish"- Akko screamed at her girlfriend.

Diana frowned -"I don't like it when you call me like that"- She said, her words with a note of saddness in them.

-"And I don't like you going out with her, but guess what Miss Cavendish,  nobody gets what they want"- She argue enfasazing the girl's name.

Diana glared at the brunette -"She is just a friend! How many time I'm going to tell you! I DON'T LIKE AMANDA!!"- The blonde snapped.

-"I'M NOT FIGHTING BECAUSE I DON'T TRUST YOU, THE ONE I DON'T TRUST IS HER!!!"- Akko yelled, making the blonde back away a bit -"She was my friend when we were youngers, she always had bad intention, I'm trying to protect you, to protect our relation"- Akko continue her voice cracking a bit -"But FINE! DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT! LEAVE IF YOU WANT I DON'T CARE, PICK WHAT IS YOURS AND DISSAPEAR OF MY FACE!!"- The brunette snapped out cleaning the few tears that had escaped her.

Diana growled, but she walked toward the girl picking her up and walking througout the door.

-"What are you doing?"- Akko asked confusion on her voice.

-"You said pick what is mine and leave, that is what I did"- Diana shrugged placing the girl inside the car and getting on the car, she took out her phone and send a message before turning on the car.

-"What are you doing?"- Akko asked again still confused.

-"Taking you on a date"- Diana simply answered, like if the arguement they had never had happen.