Sweetheart

Akko and Diana sat on a table in the library, Diana had to look for an information of a topic, the brunette only went because she wanted to have more time with her girlfriend.

-"Diana! How much is it left?"- Akko whisper yelled, at the girl,making a pout.

-"Just a little more Akko, and you'll have me all the afternoon"- She said not glancing up.

Akko let out a sigh, and placed her elbows on the table, resting borely her head on her hands.

'She is so cute when she is like this' Akko thought, staring at her girlfriend's face, those calculating eyes, slowly moving their way around the papers, her concentrating expression.

Akko unconsiously moved one of her hands, toward the girl's face, placing it below the girl's chin, pulling her up.

Diana stopped what she was doing -"Akko"- She was stopped and her breath hitched, once she saw her girlfriend leaning toward her.

She didn't pull away, she waited, her cheeks turning red, her heart beating fast.

Akko meet the girl's sweet and gently kissing her. Pulling away, starring at the girl's eyes -"I really love you"- She mumble, seeing how Diana leaned into her hand.

-"I love you too"- Diana purred out, slowly closing her eyes.

-"Diana"- Akko called out, waiting for the girl to look at her.

-"Mhm"- The girl hummed still feeling the warm from Akko's hand.

-"Take a break, please"- The girl pleaded with her pupoy dog eyes.

Diana sweetly smile, how can she said no to that face, she just couldn't -"Alright"- She almost whined when the warm left her cheek, but soon vanish when she felt it again but in her hand.

Akko slightly squeezed the girl's hand, giving her a delicate smile, before helping her up, and leaning in for another short kiss.