Halloween Special 4/5

Diana sat in a bench, it was raining she was soaking, her tears were hiden by the rain drops, and her low sobbing muffled by the song the rain made as it made contact with the floor.

She didn't knew what to do, her body was stained in blood, and why wouldn't it, if her father came drunk again.

She wanted to scream, wanted to cry, wanted to escape, but she couldn't she had to one way or another be back to that house.

-"Miss are you alright?"- Another person asked her, this time a a girl, almost her age.

-"Yes I am"- She said yet again, a lied every single person had buyed, how? Who knows, they just really didn't care.

-"Miss, look at me"- This one said, stubborn knowing the girl wasn't alright.

Diana did as she was told, and glanced up, her eyes lost and hurt, seeing a girl dressed as Shiny Chariot, a concerned look on her face.

-"You are not alright"- She simply said taking off her hat and placing them on the girl's head -"Come with me, my name is Akko"- She said smiling.

Diana, didn't wanted to move from where she was, why? She glanced at her leg, a collar tight on it, with a tracking device, she wouldn't be able to escape her nightmare.

-"Akko, you better leave before something happens"- Diana simply said, liking how the name of the girl sounded in her mouth.

Akko only shook her head, swiftly moving her hand, making the device with the collar dissapear and moving her hand toward her -"The night is young, and Halloween doesn't end until the next day, come on let's get you clean, and have an awesome night"- She smiled.

Diana nodded and placed her hand on the girl's, a genuin smile making it way toward the girl's face.

----

I didn't had any idea for this one so, it ended like this

Hope you guys like it.