CHAPTER 26

I heard the sound of birds chirping.

Morning.

Already?

I stood up and walked to the small bags in the corner amd rummanged through it,theres bound to be a long sleeve shirt in here.

It's still so very cold.

"Ha!"i said grabbing a black long sleeve and pulling it out of the bag.

"Perfect!"I said to myself and took off my shirt,its a little big but who cares,if it'll keep me warm,I don't care how it looks.

"Rin-"

My eyes widened and i screamed covering myself up as Izuna walked in.

He had his mouth wide open with his eyes bulging out.

"GET OUT!"i screamed.

Izunas face was red,he quickly backed away.

"IZUNA YOU IDIOT."I yelled standing up and putting on the black long sleeve.how dare he come in without warning.

I frowned.as if I didn't have a horrible start to this day!

I sighed putting my shoes on.

I walked out of the tent,surprisingly no one was at the site besides Izuna who awkwardly looked away when i made eye contact with him.

I rolled my eyes and went to him.

"So."I said crossing my arms.

He nervously laughed and turned away from me.

"Where's Obito?"I asked.

"He's uh.."he said.

I couldn't help but smile,this was a little funny.

"He told me to get you for training..so follow me."he said quickly and took off.

"Well wait!"I called out going after him.

He went faster and faster.

"IZUNA!"i called out.

He didn't listen,damn it!im gonna have to keep up with him.

Once we were at the new training grounds,he finally landed.I was a few meters behind him.

I squinted my eyes,Obito was there.Izuna and him had just started a conversation.

"Izuna!"I yelled jumping off the branch to land.

Woah!

My foot suddenly slipped and i fell off,look what he did!now im gonna fall-!

I gasped when i felt Madara's chakra immensely,i looked up.he caught me?

Madara landed and placed me on my feet.

I comprehended what happened.that was really fast.i didn't even know he was here.

"T-thank you.."I said.

I started to feel myself blush,i better get outta here before he says anything.

"Please excuse me!"I said and tried to walk past him.

"Stop."he said.

Huh?is he mad?

I looked into his eyes,he is mad!!

"I was cold all nightokay!i didn't mean to invade your space,but this was the only shirt with sleeves!i just went for it!im sorry i wont do it again."I said.

Madara had smiled to himself as he crossed his arms,"Is that so."

"Huh?"i muttered.im so confused.I wasn't expecting that response.