CHAPTER 139

No ones P.O.V.
Madara smiled to himself.

Finally!the ten tails power will be mine!he thought as he ripped his hand out of her chest.he dropped her heart.

Rins body fell forward.

But before she could hit the ground Madara caught her arm harshly.

"I didn't plan for it to be this way."he said to her knowing she was already dead.

To take the ten tails power,the user will suffer great pain but will gain limitless power.Madara already knew that as white chakra began to emerge from the hole in Rins chest.

Using his other hand,Madara lifted his fingers and grabbed her head pulling it back in an unnatural way.

He began laughing to himself as his sight began to disappear.

I finally have it!he thought as his own two eyes disintegrated along with his armor.

Madara dug his fingers in her socket,gouging out her eye.two small streams of blood spilled from the sides of his mouth.

The chakra began to bubble as it traveled upon his arm.this power was something else!it completely destroyed his sight and hid attire.

"The Juubi is mine."

He let go of Rins body just as his eyes were finally gone.

She hit the floor.

Sasuke with his eyes wide and tears brimming,took a step forward and reached out,but there was nothing he could do.

He was paralyzed with shock.

He stared at the eye that was in Madaras hands.

How could he do that!Sasukes tears fell.

She was!she can't!Rin can't die!she just can't!she won't!

"You've finally achieved it Madara."Zetsu said as he rose from the ground up next to him.

Madara smirked,he raised Rins eye to his empty socket and placed it inside.

At first it was her original eye.but he cringed in pain.this felt like it was melting the inside of his face!

It was to much.

"Fine.ill start with my own creation."he said as he opened his eye.the rinnegan will do for now.

the rinnegan will do for now