CHAPTER 131

As Obito predicted,Naruto still wasn't backing down.

It didn't matter how many times he got hit,he would still get back up and yell about how he would defeat him and take back Sasuke and Rin back.

Obito was getting annoyed with every minute that passed by.

Fine.i guess I'll just use this!he began weaving signs.

i guess I'll just use this!he began weaving signs

"Gedo statue!"he said.

Naruto raised his arms,whatever his next attack will be,I'll use kuramas chakra to deflect anything he throws at me!he thought.

This guy...who is he anyway..

A large statue emerged behind Obito,roaring as it made its way up.

What the hell is that?!Naruto took a few steps back.all the reanimated jinchuriki were instantly sucked into that thing.he needed to destroy this,if that guy makes another attack like the eight tailed beast,it could wipe out the remaining allied shinobi force,even me.he thought.

Obito smirked as the monster behind him roared.

He really wished he had Rin,now that he knew that she was the ten tails jinchuriki,he could've had her use that power.this was only the ten tails weakest form.

Now he knew the reason why the ten tails couldn't be found.it turned out the beast had a jinchuriki...and it happened to be Rin.

Before Madara had taken Rin,Obito and the akuatski perused all the jinchuriki,and captured them.all except for half of the nine tails.

This statute would've been a whole lot stronger if they had the other real half.
————
Rin traveled with the slightest ease.

Izuna was safe,but she was extremely worried about Madara and Obito.

What was that explosion earlier?i felt the miraculous power when the excess part of it hit us...damn..don't think anything of it!she thought.

They're both fine,I know it.
————
—half an hour later—
Naruto managed to deflect the statues attack.

He landed.this time,his enthusiasm was no longer there.he was getting worried and angry.this guy has some really bad intentions towards the nations.he thought.

Naruto wipes his mouth with his sleeve,then pointed to him,"hey!"he said.

Obito glared at him.

"I wanna know two things."

"Why are you working with Madara."