CHAPTER 98

No ones P.O.V.

"Lady Tsunade."Sakura said as she bowed in front of the fifth hokage,and Shizune.

"What is it Sakura?"Tsunade said as she read the recent report on the tracking mission.

Sakura had made up her mind.but she knew well that her opinion would be heard,but it also wouldn't matter.

She stood up to her regular height,"I have a request."she said politely.

"What kind of request."Tsunade replied not taking her eyes off the report.

Sakura was annoyed.partly because Tsunade wasn't giving her full attention.and the other was because of the rumor she heard from the other ninja.

"Discontinue the pursuit of Rin and Sasuke!"she blurted out.

"Please."she added in the end.

Tsunade finally looked up to her.and Shizune gave her a shocked expression.

"Discontinue?"Shizune said.

"Do you have any idea what your saying.."she added.

"I do.and I believe if we stop this pursuit,then no other shinobi would die by the hand of Rin."Sakura answered.

"You can't just come in here-"Shizune started to say but was cut off by Tsunade.

"Enough Shizune."she said as she placed the papers  down.

Tsunade stared at Sakura for a minute.she was trying to see if she could read her emotions.did she let her personal feelings get into this?or was she influenced by Naruto.

"As fifth hokage,i will pursue and capture Rin Uchiha.something that all previous kage before me has attempted but never succeeded in."Tsunade stated.

"I know all that,but Lady hokage...Sai and captain Yamato are already dead..p-please.."Sakuras voice broke.

Damn it..pull yourself together..she thought.

"They both were highly skilled shinobi..Naruto and Kakashi sensei..they almost died in that explosion if it wasn't for Yamato.."

"..I don't want to lose any more comrades."she said sadly.Sakura was truly hurt by everything that was going on.she didn't know how to comprehend the things around her.she was constantly on edge ever since she went up against Rin.

"It is a shinobis duty to carry out my orders Sakura.you can't let your emotions interfere with the mission,nows not the time for that."Tsunade explained as she crossed her arms.

This wasn't right!Sakura thought.but she had no choice but to obey the hokages orders.

"Please excuse me."she said.

Sakura bowed and turned to leave.

Tsunade sighed as she closed her eyes.

Why?she thought.