CHAPTER 80

(Skip to 31:10 <3)

The blood finally went down.

But Naruto wasn't alone anymore.Sai and the girl were by his side.Obito sensei was fighting Yamato and Kakashi,he had everything under control.but just how we're-

"S-Sasuke...please..."she said.

"I don't want to fight you,none of us do...just please come home."she added as tears welled in her eyes.

Who was she?

Sasuke frowned,and ignored what she had said.

"Sakura,I made a promise to you..he's defiantly coming home."Naruto said.

That's her name?Sakura?

"The same goes for you."he added.i frowned when he looked at me.

"Naruto...you'll never get it through your head."Sasuke said drawing out his sword.

"We will never come back."i stated,and blinked.when I opened my eyes,my eternal mangekyo was shown.

"Sasuke please!"Sakura yelled.

"You really are annoying."Sasuke spat.

"Let's do it Rin."he commanded.

"Right."I replied.we both weaved hand signs,"firestyle:fireball jutsu!"We said in unison.

"Scatter!"Sai yelled as we inhaled.

But they were to late.we exhaled,and massive flames spewed from our mouths.

we exhaled,and massive flames spewed from our mouths

"Water style:water wall!"

I clenched my fist,damn it!that was Kakashis voice!as the water put out the fire,vapor rose and fogged all around us.

I narrowed my eyes,I remember that Kakashi had the sharingan..so that puts us at a somewhat disadvantage.

I bent back and watched the kunai fly over me,this was predictable by now.I stepped to the left as another flew past my side.these shinobi must be idiots.me and Sasuke both had the eternal mangekyo.we could see through this fog.

But the vapor quickly lifted.and a faint red light was shown.but once it cleared,I slightly gasped.

"YOU BOTH ARE COMING HOME!RASENGAN!"