CHAPTER 34

Rin's P.O.V
Rain,i heard rain tapping against the roof.it was loud,I slowly opened my eyes.

My veiw was the roof,im back at the house?I blinked twice and then sat up.

Obito?

He was sitting in a chair next to my bed,it seems like he was starring at me for hours,in fact he still was with a semi-angered expression.

What?

I felt something,on my wrists.I looked down and my eyes slightly widened when i saw that my cuts were wrapped.

Oh no...

"You thought you could keep it a secret."Obito said.

I said nothing as i grabbed my wrist holding it in my hand gently.

I brought it to my chest and my head dropped,i started to cry.my pathetic feeelings always making there way out of me.

I heard Obito get up and his footsteps coming near me.did i expect some kind of punishment..yes,i did.

His body created a shadow over me.I knew he was mad at me,but i didn't care.I was to mad at myself for being caught.

"Why would you do that to yourself."he said in a calm tone.

I kept my head low,i wasn't in the mood for talking right now.

So i didn't,I just held my wrist to me.a scolding isn't what i needed.it was-

I slightly gasped when Obito gently grabbed my chin and made me look up.

He let go once i was making eye contact and starred at me,as i did to him.

"Im angry with you,yes but I've grown quite a liking to you.."he said wiping away a tear with his finger.

I blinked,i was suprised.

"What do you think of me.."I whispered.

Obito let his hand fall to his side,"I think of you as my student."he said.

There was a small pause.

"And younger sister."he said.

My eyes widened.

What?

He frowned,looking at me with worry and concern.

He didn't know what that meant too me,what he just said..it meant a family to me!

Next thing i knew,i was hugging Obito tightly.my arms wrapped around his neck.

He was stiff at first,but his arms slowly came around me.

To me this meant i could always come to him,and he'd always be there for me and i would for him. I've never had an older brother before but this was all i needed.

We stayed in hugging for a while now,Obito truly cared.
----------
It had finally stopped raining.

The air was cold and dry,Obito had taken me to a new ground for training.

"Try doing this."he said weilding hand signs.

"Demonology style:demon black flare jutsu!"

The tree next to us went up in black flames.

"Woa-"I started to say but he did more signs and then water spewed out of his mouth.

The flames didn't go out!!!!