CHAPTER 83

(Filler chptr<3)

Maru stood behind his elder brother Fugaku.he had a small smile looking at his nephew.

Mikoto held him as he cried.

It reminded him of his daughter at home

It reminded him of his daughter at home.he never wanted to leave it ever since she was born.but Fugaku and Mikoto asked for him and Reo to come and visit there nephew..but how could the both of them come..

Reo sent Maru,she had to watch over Rin,and Maru would use the excuse of her being depressed from her failed pregnancy.

"What's his name?"Maru asked with a smile.

Mikoto handed the baby to Fugaku.

"Sasuke."she said.

They named him after the third hokages father?Maru thought.

"Sasuke..."Fugaku said happily as he raised his son.

"Fugaku said happily as he raised his son

He grinned,"thats wonderful."he said.

"Maru.."

He picked up his head,looking at Mikoto.

"How's Reo?"she asked.

"She's doing the best she can right now.."he replied.

Mikoto gave him a sympathetic look and nodded.Maru was in no mood to talk about that.but he had to keep up the act.

"Congratulations brother..and to you to Mikoto."he said giving them a nod.

They both returned it.Maru turned,walking out to the exit for the hospital room.if only he knew..he wanted to tell his brother so bad,but he didn't want to put his life or family at risk.

"Maru."

He stopped just as grabbed the handle.

"Give Reo my condolences."Fugaku said.

He gripped the handle tightly.

"Sure."he replied and opened the door.walking out he softly shut it.he put his hands in his pockets as he walked down the hallway.