CHAPTER 127

No ones P.O.V.
Sasuke stood there quietly.

Kabuto narrowed his eyes,"I'm not that dumb to think that you,Sasuke Uchiha would willingly give up  your life."he said.

Izuna who was on his knees,looked up to Sasuke with appreciation and acceptance.he would've done the same if he was in that position.

"Sasuke please!take Izuna and get out of here!"Rin begged him.

But Sasuke wasn't listening to a word she was saying.

"My purpose is to protect and stay by Rins side no matter what."

"So either way take me or not,I'll follow you.and if you end up killing her,I'll kill myself to."he said.

Rins expression changed into one that exclaimed sadness.she lowered head,hiding her look of grief.

Kabuto sighed,"well that would be waste.."he said.

"Fine,have it your way."

Kabuto began walking away,as with Rin who was forced to keep up with him.

Izuna glared at Kabuto with rage.he wanted to kill him.but he was in no shape to do so.Sasuke grabbed Izuna,and helped him stand to his feet.he put his arm around his shoulder.

"That was a smart move Sasuke."Izuna said looking at Kabuto.

Izuna understood what he was doing,and he was glad that Rin had someone like him watching over her.

"I hope you know Kabuto won't be an easy man to take down."he said looking at him.

"Yeah."he answered as he followed Kabuto deep into the woods.

"Also,I have a favor to ask."he said.

Sasuke kept his eyes forward.

"If Kabuto threatens Rin with my life again,make sure that she doesn't choose mine over hers...even your own."he said.

"I know."he said

Relief came into Izunas mind.he could trust Sasuke to protect Rin no matter what.

But now.

All Sasuke had to do was find the right time to attack.
————
Kabuto stood there with Obito.

He was waiting for his clones confirmation on the captured target.

Obito was observing his reanimated warriors.he was eager to start this war.the faster they claimed victory,the quicker it would be to create what he desired.

But first,Madara had to achieve his own goal before all of that happened.

With his new attire,Obito turned to Kabuto,"are you ready."he asked.

Obito expected him to decline,and make an excuse to stay here

Obito expected him to decline,and make an excuse to stay here.he knew that this wasn't the real Kabuto.it was only a clone.

"I won't be joining you on the battlefield."