CHAPTER 90

It's been two weeks since Sasuke woke up,and he's been training ever since.he refused to listen to Obito who told him to rest.but he didn't have time to do so.he needed to advance and become stronger.that was his only mind set.

As lighting swarmed his body,he focused on gathering energy from the clouds above.Obito had told him about Rins ability to use energy from the sky and mold it into chakra for strength.if he could do that,and mix it with his Chidori,then killing a person with one strike could be done.

He cringed as his chakra depleted rapidly.

Damn it!he thought.why is this so difficult!a wave of exhaustion hit him.he narrowed his eyes as it intensified.

I can't break the connection now,if I do that then the energy I gathered will disappear.

Sasuke shut his eyes,grasping onto it spiritually.if I let it go now,then it'll be for nothing.he raised up his hands towards the sky.

He felt it.more energy.when he's gathered enough then he could convert it into chakra.he knew that his tried were running out.this was a dangerous jutsu.

Suddenly excruciating pain struck him,resulting him to lose concentration.

The connection was broke.

He panted,and slouched.

He was growing frustrated

He was growing frustrated.how come Rin was able to do this?she didn't train for it,she didn't know it was possible until she did it.

Sasukes been training for two weeks..so he didn't know how that was possible.

He remembered back when she fighting,all she did was raise her hands up.what did she do?was it spiritually?did she connect her chakra from above?

If only he could ask her how she did it...but she hasn't waken up yet..

Wait..

It doesn't matter if she's awake or not!he thought as he clenched his fists.he activated his lighting within.he wiped the small streams of blood from the sides of his mouth.

He looked up,panting as small bolts of lighting flickered around him.